Game crashes to login when zoning

Having the same issue 'failed to connect to instance', Sky Fibre UK as well.
same, the game in unplayable. UK and sky broadband.
would be nice to get some feedback from GGG as to what we are to do. Is it something that can be resolved or should I start looking for another ISP, glad it's happening now and not during awakening release...
Also having the same problem, started yesterday, also with Sky. I hope they can tell us how to fix the issue as I am not going to change ISP for the sake of one game even if I am enjoying it alot.
I ask anyone else on sky having this issue also pester their customer support - more complaints = more likely to get sorted. Go here: https://contactus.sky.com/uk/make-a-complaint/about-sky-broadband
Last edited by dandan88 on Jun 24, 2015, 7:36:37 AM
Hey same issue here started recently, from the UK and with SKY.

Odd that every thing else is fine for me even on skype and watching videos on second monitor with no interruption, just PoE that's having issues.

any feed back or info would be great
Thanks in advance
Spar
"
S0ulr34per wrote:
Interesting perspective on a problem which seems to be affecting a large number of people simultaneously, many of whom have been playing for years without problems.

Seems fairly unlikely to me that it's anything to do with a user-end failure, though very possibly a problem with Sky screwing something up.

I'm not particularly technically literate though, so maybe you can explain how this could occur simultaneously to a large number of people due to an issue isolated to a PC or network?

By network, I mean either local network or ISP network.

The other problem with threads like this is that people lump their problems in as "me too" without details as to their problem, and it's often not even the same issue.

I recognize that there appears to be a sky problem. Doesn't mean that every disconnect is related to sky.

My point is, without more data, no one can assist as we don't even know what their issue is... 99% of the time, it's not a GGG issue.
Live chat lady for Sky said she's going to forward it to who needs to know and will look into it, but guys please keep pestering them if you are still having issues.

https://contactus.sky.com/uk/make-a-complaint/about-sky-broadband
Last edited by dandan88 on Jun 24, 2015, 10:07:10 AM
done
Broken yesterday. Working fine when I got home today. Looks like it was a routing issue which has been fixed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info