What is going to happen to The Goddess Scorned?

What is going to happen to The Goddess Scorned in the expansion?

Hopefully she becomes unleashed

There is a div card "Birth of the three" that gives the bound
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
Last edited by creampuffed4u on Jun 22, 2015, 8:44:24 PM
So, like Righteous Fire but for attacks?
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
She has entered couples counseling.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Stick to your "vision" of what you want it to be! So far it sounds awesome.

But please provide "quibble" updates if you're allowed. If you're not allowed please let us know how that couple counseling is working out! =-)

"
She has entered couples counseling.
I think we all just want to know if it is going to be a sexier skin transfer than the goddess scorned :)

Joking aside, I hope it turns into a useful unique for a few niche builds. I can't imagine going through the trial and error process with making a unique that you want to be relevant. Hope it comes out how you want it.
Prophecy @ WizKid - 94 BV Pathfinder
Prophecy @ SmackDown - 93 TS Assassin
Essence @ Wallbang - 93 Crit Lacerate Elementalist
Breach @ GodoftheBreach - 94 BF Inquisitor
Legacy @ BradPitt - 92 LL Ele Wander Inquisitor
How about a mode that is something like death`s oath chaos aoe damage ? But with a twist : killing enemies on fire have a chance to ignite you too ?

Darn, 133% added as fire and the crit looks nice and all but that's completely dependent on the weapons base damage whether or not this weapon will be relevant. Although if the weapon is fast enough I could imagine scaling flat phys dmg on gear would be pretty amazing.

However, I was hoping this sword was going better places than 'cannot be frozen or chilled' and 'onslaught' which aren't unique at all and can be maintained very simply without any downside at all (flask,passives).

How about this for a downside that will hurt you(and ignite you for unique synergies):

x% of non fire damage dealt is reflected back to you as fire damage.

lol, keep being a pain in the ass. Still cant wait to see it.
Last edited by db183 on Aug 7, 2015, 2:27:57 AM
"
htblind wrote:
How about a mode that is something like death`s oath chaos aoe damage ? But with a twist : killing enemies on fire have a chance to ignite you too ?

Fire is catching...and if we burn, you burn with us.
Will it have nice 3D Art like the Goddess Scorned?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info