What have you been playing lately?

Bought Borderlands GOTY Edition about two years back, and I am now starting playing it (actually since last Thursday) since this past Steam Summer Sale ( during Flash sale) I bought Borderlands 2 GOTY Edition + Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 + the Headhunter DLCs (all five) for like 15 USD, and that motivated me to play the first game.

So far, Borderlands has been a blast, and I just recently finished the storyline + the zombie island of Dr.Ned DLC. I just got started with The Secret Army of General Knoxx DLC, and will see how that is going.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
"
mrpetrov wrote:

It is fun playing with and killing iconic marvel heroes...

That is pretty much the long and short of it. The issue was always going to be 'can we make cosmetic upgrades?' and the answer is basically 'no', which is actually a big turn-off for a lot of ARPG-lootwhore players. I mean, in other Marvel games you can unlock other versions of a character's costume (Avengers, AoU, classic, etc), but that's about it.

City of Heroes faced the same issue, which is why it had easily the most robust costume creation process I've seen in an MMO. Once you got your hero's 'look', that was IT.

So the lack of visual upgrade is another thing that deters me a bit.

In Marvel Heroes each of the umpteen heroes also has a variety of costumes, as you say, classic, AoU, etc etc. However, I don't think you can individually upgrade each of those costumes. I'd suggest you give it a shot for an hour or two - gives you a decent sense of the gameplay at least.

The gameplay seems pretty fluid, it feels more like D3 than PoE - and you tend to use more buttons actively than either of those two games.

Anyway, hit me up on steam if you want to give it a whirl with me.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jun 24, 2015, 2:50:56 AM
Elder scrolls online and heroes of newerth.

in eso i'm 15 days played deep or so of almost pure questing and some dungeons and i'm still only about halfway or a bit more through the quests. Hehe, best elder scrolls game yet and maybe 5-10times bigger than any of the others.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
If you think ESO is the best Elder Scrolls game then [insert ban worthy insults here directed at yourself].
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
I know.. blasphemy right? Not a true elder scrolls fan, but eso is simply just a great game. Mainly due to it's questing, massive world, and the vast amount of skills you can choose. I mean i literally farmed quests for 2 months straight and for some reason i'm not fed up yet. Still got 1-2 months left to go as well. And at the end, when im done it's the pvp left, at optimal build power after farming all those skill points questing all areas and finding all things. :))
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jun 24, 2015, 6:23:59 AM
Counter Strike Go & Payday 2 after Steam Summer Sale :DDD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr2GdRBDOmU
Last edited by _DavidAegis_ on Jun 24, 2015, 5:53:24 AM
I just logged into Diablo 3 after ages, I found a great weapon upgrade, 2 legendaries and a set pants for my wizard in two bounty runs!

That was nice.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
If you think ESO is the best Elder Scrolls game then [insert ban worthy insults here directed at yourself].

Morrowind is for old farts. Spending thousands of hours in boring ass Skyrim is the real deal.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Counter Strike: Global Offensive: Missions and competitives with friends for drops and fun

Faster than Light: Getting ships, dying. had less depth than expected, but didnt test the extended version yet, should do on next new game

Terraria: building towards a goal, killing monsters, mining etc

Race the Sun: good for 5-10 daily minutes as a peaceful distraction, really like this game as a stress reliever

Antichamber: not as hard as expected but still pretty nice, pity this one gives me such huge nausea I can only play a bit a day
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jun 24, 2015, 1:44:38 PM
The games that I have been playing has been:
1. Path of Exile
2. Skyrim
3. Game of Thrones: A TellTale Game Series
4. SWTOR

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info