What is the feature you can't understand why GGG hasn't added yet?

The ability to shift + click and use a full stack of quality currency on the proper item, so we don't all have carpel tunnel syndrome.
Higher chances of getting a unique item that fits the ilvl of the item you looted.

IE: less likely to get level 1 unqiue in level 50 areas but more likely to get level 50 unique in that area

Or

Auto-select target within reach

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/30y9v8/best_qol_for_melee_autoselect_target_within_reach/
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jun 23, 2015, 8:12:29 PM
"
Okay.

A good map system with good design.
I agree completely with I_NO.

I hope I'm not losing my mind.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
A SINGLE BUTTON THAT WILL RECLAIM ALL MTX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks
if i hover the mouse over an item, i can press ALT and get the itemlevel. I would like to see also the items mods with the words "suffix" and "prefix" in brackets after the mods. So i can see how many suffix and prefix are left.
The whole crafting thingy is very hard to understand for newer players imo.
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
Player is running to the master, clicking on "invite to hideout" -
thats the thing most players do every day for quests.

But directly above there is "create a hideout" - if u accidently click on it - BAM! u are in the new hide and your old hideout is "unorganized", its still there, but things have moved to their standard location. Thats a nasty work sometimes.

Suggestions:
1st: Add a following question of the master, like "Do u really want to create a new hideout?"
2nd: If a master hits the max level of 8, add the option that he can be permanently in the hideout, because every day we need to kick and reinvite the masters for the quests.
3rd: Make a "save my hideout" button and if something is wrong, u can just click on "reload hideout" and its back again as it was saved before.
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Okay.

A good map system with good design.
I agree completely with I_NO.

I hope I'm not losing my mind.

This is the first step. However, you want legacies removed, and she does not. So yeah, I think you won't go insane. :D
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Actually in most cases I believe the right move would be to allow the original/best version of the legacy to actually drop in Standard, still fixed version only dropping in temp, with ability to convert temp version to legacy once in Standard with a Divine Orb. That's not removing legacies, that's allowing players to farm legacies. This position is the result of attempting to empathize with the Standard population as much as possible.

But the point is I'm not okay with the current legacy item situation.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 24, 2015, 2:02:07 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Actually in most cases I believe the right move would be to allow the original/best version of the legacy to actually drop in Standard, still fixed version only dropping in temp, with ability to convert temp version to legacy once in Standard with a Divine Orb. That's not removing legacies, that's allowing players to farm legacies. This position is the result of attempting to empathize with the Standard population as much as possible.

But the point is I'm not okay with the current legacy item situation.

Because what items another character wields is largely relevant for your own enjoyment of the game in a 100% non competitive enviroment? Because it matters if you destroy monsters in 0,0001 seconds or 0,0000100000000001 seconds? Because legacy items, if you really feel that you need them, aren't tradeable and a far-off goal in a game that is about grinding?

I'm trying to sympathize aswell, but there's just absolutely no logical basis. If anything, i applaud the existance of legacies because they always give you something to pursue (min/max).
"
ahcos wrote:
Because what items another character wields is largely relevant for your own enjoyment of the game in a 100% non competitive enviroment?
If it is a 100% non competitive environment, why were those items nerfed in the first place? GGG just felt like being buzzkills?
"
ahcos wrote:
Because it matters if you destroy monsters in 0,0001 seconds or 0,0000100000000001 seconds?
Yes. Either would be pretty boring.
"
ahcos wrote:
Because legacy items, if you really feel that you need them, aren't tradeable and a far-off goal in a game that is about grinding?
Tradeability is a moot point; you can trade for them now, you can trade for them after my suggestion. The issue is nerfing items which haven't dropped yet. Why nerf, especially if you don't hit all of them, in a "100% non competitive environment?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info