Closed

As the title said, I need a 200+pdps wand with 1.5+aps (pref the imbued wand base) and with a 10%+ crit chance rate. I will not buy a wand with less than 200+pdps with an ele dmg as a substitute I require a high physical damage wand. If you can pm me ingame with the link and price but if not please list below with a price.
I have yet lived to see a man wise enough to be ignorant and one foolish enough to be wise.
Last edited by tigertiny on Jun 22, 2015, 7:39:15 PM
Bump
I have yet lived to see a man wise enough to be ignorant and one foolish enough to be wise.

50ex
IGN Kerkeyon
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump

239 phy dps
would like to talk about price also when you say pm me in game you need to put an ign since your profile is set to privet and no other of your posts or threds have your ign
"
239 phy dps
would like to talk about price also when you say pm me in game you need to put an ign since your profile is set to privet and no other of your posts or threds have your ign

tigertiny is also my ign, however I will not be on for another few hours. Est Time
Hi tinytiger, please PM in game, don't want people trying to go undersales :p VerseSP is my ign

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info