Glad i was sick the entire day.

Just watched the entire steins gate series in one go.

Did not regret, would happily be sick tomorrow if a season two existed.(there isn't one right?)

Apart from some of the obvious "turning points" in the show the personality development was beautiful and captivating and the way the story unfolds reminds me of thousand and one nights.

Definitely recommend. Time well spend.

Anybody got some other cool shows i could watch tonight while i hopefully get a bit better?

I'm awake for like 42 hours atm while being sick all thanks to this show and i probably wont sleep any time soon given how i love contemplating concepts like the ones in this show :).

Solid series.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Zankyou no Terror
Beautiful \o/

Edit: Or y'know.. fate/zero & fate/stay night..
Ugh effort
Last edited by aStrayGami on Jun 20, 2015, 1:30:38 PM
Madoka Magica is the best ever
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
Ever heard of "Black Mirror"?

xD

I had not, cheers sir.

Thanks for the suggestions all.

Peace,

-Boem-
A movie? Should i be thrilled about that, you never know how they are going to handle that.

The series allowed a lot of space to explore the depth, i don't think a movie could deliver a similar effect but i am always glad to be proven wrong.

The ending, in america, was extremely fitting. Complete and utter desolation was a great setting for it. Good emphasize on what really mattered sort of speak.

And how i laughed with the mad scientist visiting America, aptly done.

Peace,

-Boem-
Not an avid fan of anime in general, but one of the better ones that I've seen is Blue Gender. I also reccomend Irregular at Magic High. Not great, but it kept me intrigued enough to watch the one season thats out but I'm not sure if I'd go back to it. Shakugan no Shana is decent, but not great. All in all Stein's gate is the best anime I've seen.

(Another one that I loved the hell out of is K-On, though the second season didnt capture the as much magic as the first, it was still good. Moderately looking forward to the new season coming out.)

Spoiler
Mayuri getting shot is about the only emotional impact I've felt from some type of media. It was only slightly, but it was still that which surprised the hell out of me as I didn't think I was getting attatched enough to care.
Last edited by Thisisnotmyrealaccount on Jun 21, 2015, 7:16:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info