Anyone need pasta? I'm making lots ...

So much pasta:

But still not as much as my bio drinks, yet:

(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
I think this island is ded. I killed it by overproducing insane amounts of oil. It only used to be -200 ecobalance, but suddenly my plastics ran out and riots! So I ramped up my oil production and now its -300 ecobalance. Pfffft, gotta have that oils, plastics, carbon, coal and kerosene being made somewhere.

(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Wow, 1 million credits and my first monument construction is underway! (Like a wonder):

Im trying to beat this solo mission - Build an Eco, Tycoon and Academy monuments, have 5000 each Eco and Tycoon Executives, and 2500 geniuses.

Its hard to get that much population and all 3 monuments.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Jun 21, 2015, 6:37:38 AM
Damnit!

I forgot about that QQ.

I needed my first monument.

- PoE TOS.
Sponge sponge sponge sponge, I liek sponge sponge:

Coral + Friendly Bacteria for Immunity drinks:

- PoE TOS.
So much diamonds and rare earth minerals production:

- PoE TOS.
Finally! My first monument:

Only took like two whole actual days to build QQ.

- PoE TOS.
Can you grow poppies?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Unfortunately no. Just a pre selected production chain of stuff for each faction to grow and advance, which requires mass island and underwater plateu colonization. Fortunately this mission only gives you the easy peaceful AI who asks before expanding. I let her expand after I had all my necessary production underway.

Skylar Banes, the tycoon boss moved into my monument! Same happens with the Eco boss, and funnily for the Academy its leader sentient AI moves in.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Jun 22, 2015, 3:15:54 PM
So no territorial warlord driven genocides? Booo
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info