Who/what/where is Kalandra?

still placing my bets on maji
Oblivious
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Kalandra is you... and all of PoE is a dream.

Now we just need a coma and time travel. Then we'll hit mainstream fanfiction status.

In all seriousness, I'd like to see them not reveal too much about kalandra until either a much later act, or as rare pieces of hidden lore. Having things that leave interpretation to the reader or create a sort of mystery that those interested in the lore want to put effort in to make sense of are much preferable than being fed information.
add kalandra boss.. remove the mirror!! alot of talk about that.. one orb removal will fix all sicknesses of the game
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
"
peyfuz wrote:

rare, but by far not the rarest ;)

im assuming youre talking about sots here

Nah... he's talking about a rare with specific mods and specific rolls for those mods. Such an item, described randomly, is essentially so rare as to be non-existent.

Jinx!

oh, i could very well imagine sots to be as rare as a mirror
Kalandra, could, perhaps, have been a Gemling, like Marceus Lioneye.

An illusionist of sorts who could create near-perfect replications of items with the virtue gems bestowed upon her, but could never replicate something in it's entirety. Perhaps this inability to perfectly copy another drove her mad, resulted in continuous tinkering with magical items... and thus she created her mirror.

But not even it was perfect enough, for her. Though it's magic was powerful enough to shape an item so equal to it's original that it could not be altered, that it could not change one bit, it still was not perfect. For you see, the mirror does as mirrors do.. the item would be backwards, never proper.

That's my personal thinking on the matter.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
Kalandra Act 5 Boss confirmed?

Look at this: We found Uniques and Lore about Kaom, Voll, Malchai ( Father of Dreams, i love this guy), Maligaro and now we are going to fight them
Last edited by Zentralexekutive on Jun 18, 2015, 2:40:30 PM
Only a few people know this by now, but i'm willing to share since no one will remember this post when the time comes anyway.

Kalandra is the final Boss of Act X (10). She is trapped inside her own Mirror. You will need a Mirror of Kalandra (actual orb) to unlock the Cavern, and inside you'll have to place it in a device that will break the Mirror and unleash Kalandra. When you kill her a door opens to a room full of treasures and then you wake up looking at a mirror in your house, the most famous Dominus quote is heard in the distance.

Then credits roll and you know it's time to do it again with another character.
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.
Last edited by MirrorOfkal on Jun 18, 2015, 4:58:12 PM
"
MirrorOfkal wrote:

:O
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
"
XigTek wrote:
Kalandra, could, perhaps, have been a Gemling, like Marceus Lioneye.

An illusionist of sorts who could create near-perfect replications of items with the virtue gems bestowed upon her, but could never replicate something in it's entirety. Perhaps this inability to perfectly copy another drove her mad, resulted in continuous tinkering with magical items... and thus she created her mirror.

But not even it was perfect enough, for her. Though it's magic was powerful enough to shape an item so equal to it's original that it could not be altered, that it could not change one bit, it still was not perfect. For you see, the mirror does as mirrors do.. the item would be backwards, never proper.

That's my personal thinking on the matter.

Nice theory :D I like it a lot.

So.. there is no evidence of any sort... I really thought there was at least some little info somewhere and I did not know about it >_<
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info