[1.3] Mout's flameblast non crit build RF/Dual Curse (up to 4,1k damage clear speed) HC/SC viable

There will be some nerf for sure but the build seems doable (i put in bold the key points):
- We will have to remove one aura (working to remove vitality first), aura nerf ==> reduced mana is no more something to be used with auras (enlighten will help but will be way less efficient)
- Inner force disappear, so it will hurt by 15% the damage multiplier from RF and any auras are taking a hit too, especially purity of fire that lose 1% maximum fore resist
- We need 2 more points in order to travel from Devotion to Celestial (judgement & punishement) wheel.
- Flameblast quality gives no more chance to ignite.
- Flameblast is no more usable with spell echo (but it will remain mostly the same cast speed) but we need to put chance to ignite now (because of the loss of the quality of flameblast), so it's just a trade-off & maybe a bit more mana hard sustain.
- Eldritch battery is no more a way to have a bit more mana but furthermore is no more here in order to control our burning damage (by removing the ES from our character it was easier to know how much life regen we needed to get).

With so few auras, it's hard to choose to take some aura nodes, there are 3 options (i'm not decided at the moment), go with mana for casting, taking EB for sustain and using every inch of mana for auras(i dislike this solution because you need some work & pieces to make it work), going blood magic. I need to get the hand of final tree & final data of PoE 2.0 before arguing on one way or another.

I just prepared multiple tree at the moment.
Last edited by mout on Jun 27, 2015, 4:26:58 PM
Sounds like this is going to be a difficult transition for sure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info