Finally get rid of the chained ladies in 2.0, please!

What next? Where does this slippery slope come to a screeching grinding halt?
Put clothes on the statues, a bathrobe over Atziri?
Come on!
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Put clothes on the statues, a bathrobe over Atziri?
Come on!

My thoughts exactly. Next thing you know there will be a thread saying the game has too much violence or dead bodies or blood. Once you give an inch to these types it won't stop.

GGG, I'm honestly dissapointed in you. This is YOUR game. The chained ladies have been there all along. You COULD have kept the default chained ladies and offered up a replacement UI MTX for those with delicate sensibilities.
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
i am queting POE cause they change LADIES on some shit! i dont wanna look on old man or woman there i wanna LADDIES! why the f... i must look on this old man !
Well, GGG has dropped the ball to an absurd extent. I fear this is but the beginning of the slippery slope because as soon as these people get a foothold then everything is sexist and must be changed. There goes the last good ARPG in the market, you at least kept the fire burning a little longer GGG.

[Post Edited by Support]
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Jul 9, 2015, 10:50:49 PM
I made an account just to post about this.

Whichever employee may read this, you took the world of a person who probably hasn't spent a single cent on your game over the numerous supporters that I've seen here telling you to do precisely the opposite of what you're doing. The perpetually offended don't spend money on video games. Catering to them is only going to alienate your actual audience and make you seem like you'll flop at the first accusation of misogyny or woman hating (of course, the idea of attractive women wearing loose fitting clothing being misogynistic is another matter to be debated some other time).

I work as a visual novel writer and my audience has... very particular tastes. In other words, fan service. If I caved to someone who got offended about cute girls with big boobs, all it would do is alienate the people who actually buy these visual novels, while the person who was offended wouldn't actually buy it.

So, I would suggest that you don't alienate the people who actually spend money on your game. It's not going to end well for you. I can tell you that.
Last edited by ChariotArcana on Jul 9, 2015, 11:02:06 PM
If they're removing the chained ladies, and the women on the skill bar, does this also mean they're removing the thousands of naked corpses from Lunaris Temple Level 3 and the Whipping Miscreations as well??
I don't know why... it doesn't affect gameplay in any way BUT... I am disappointed like hell. I think I'll spend my money on other things the next time ... the art design brought me here, the gameplay kept me...
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
"
kolyaboo wrote:

This is what I'm afraid of, why can't we just have a vote on things like this instead of catering to a single person - especially when there are higher priority UI issues such as people who are color blind being unable to read the hp and mana bars, especially the new globs being impossible to read for them.
Last edited by CheshireCat on Jul 10, 2015, 8:18:15 AM
This is terrible and yes like many others have said, where does it end? no bare feet? no blood, no deaths at all just knock out bad guys lol. I actually liked the art in this game it fits the dark mood of the game, there plenty of dead male bodies and if people want equality then it should go both ways, one side shouldnt get an exception. Really surprsied that they changed the UI, its somthing that i really liked as it gave a greek god kinda vibe which actually fits some of the level desings in the game.

I mean just give an option to show or revmoe things like that instead of removing it, kinda like how some gams change the models for spiders for people who have phobias.

"
jlow wrote:
I've been an another general discussion about PoE recently and someone brought this up again. People are turned away by this from the game. I myself somehow learned to ignore it but it still bothers me everytime I notice it.

Please just intruduce the UI update* you already had done. Or make it an option.

I dont see chained ladies in the pic or its my mind deciding that what is there is just not important, it ignores it.

Chained ladies upsets him but nudity does not ?, Naked statues and titty bitches ?, some people are just messed in the head.
Last edited by iamnotspock on Jul 12, 2015, 5:14:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info