If a hobbit played PoE what class would he/she pick?

Maybe the poor hobbit would be confused at first.. They may see the Templar and respond in a very cautionary way, "Gandalf? Is that you? Your pants for goodness sakes?! Just to remind you, this is a bit awkward for us hobbits... being small and all." Poor little hobbit, that's a lot of dodging...

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Why would a hobbit play PoE? There's no meal in this game. D-:
"
solwitch wrote:
Maybe the poor hobbit would be confused at first.. They may see the Templar and respond in a very cautionary way, "Gandalf? Is that you? Your pants for goodness sakes?! Just to remind you, this is a bit awkward for us hobbits... being small and all." Poor little hobbit, that's a lot of dodging...

Imagine the possible elephant impressions though - hilariously awkward.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
But there is fish :)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
But there is fish :)

If I could have just one wish, I would like a tasty fish...

But to answer the original question, Shadow would be the obvious choice.
ranger :^)
Technically marauders don't have pants either. It's too much work for the men in this game to have pants on since they're holding weapons in both hands, so it'll be a hassle to pee when they need to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info