[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

A little late, but congrats on 600 pages!
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Thanks!

It's kind of baffling :$
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Serleth wrote:
Thanks!

It's kind of baffling :$
Not really. It's a damn solid build, every detail has been thought out and documented. It's even clear exactly how to min/max it if currency is plentiful. I'm damn sure the reason it has lived so long is the lack of nerf hammer - and that's because it's not too easy, too cheap, or too powerful. Or, perish the thought, all bloody three, like the summoner I'm playing at the moment! :)
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Hey! Also grats on 600. Fantastic build that I've been following for years now. Really top notch and I thank you for the time and effort.

I'm actually just coming back to the game after a long layoff (well before 3.0) and I see that there is going to be another expansion in like 10 days. Are there any looming updates I should be aware of? Am I good to go ahead and build/spec to the latest setup or should I wait and see if there are any changes that affect this oh so sexy build?

Thanks again for everything you've done Serleth!
"
TwoFatNuts wrote:
I'm actually just coming back to the game after a long layoff (well before 3.0) and I see that there is going to be another expansion in like 10 days. Are there any looming updates I should be aware of? Am I good to go ahead and build/spec to the latest setup or should I wait and see if there are any changes that affect this oh so sexy build?...

Nothing we have seen yet impacts the build. As of today, the OP detailing the changes, tree and gear for 3.0 will also apply to 3.1.

However, the bulk of the relevant information (passive tree and patch notes) are not going to be released until mid next week. If there is no big shake up, 3.0 tree and gearing will be a go. We just need to wait a little longer to be sure.

edit - Neat still on pg 600, also cats
Last edited by ChronoExile on Dec 1, 2017, 11:26:51 AM
Build is largely unchanged for 3.1.

You now use Despair instead of Vuln. That's about it.
600 pages ouch..i have a hard time with bow chars but the MF and 600 pages tempts me to try it for once in the new leagua
Thinking about starting a new league with this build
any POB link for 3.1?
Nope. Character's stripped so I have nothing to import and provide a PoB link.
Last edited by Serleth on Dec 9, 2017, 4:43:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info