[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

Two quicksilvers is fine, speed doesn't really matter much given all the stuff you're going to be picking up, and the fact CA isn't fantastic against tankier stuff like Union of Souls golem packs.

Scion or Trickster, you're missing out on too much going Raider.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Oct 10, 2017, 7:29:21 PM
Hi guys, i made some page with compiled info from this thread and other sources, some of my friend find it usefull so, feel free to check out and comment in feedback part, how Trump say's "Help make my web design great again"
https://dufran.github.io/Caustic4life/
Looking goodddd
Pathfinder ok ? Im love pathfinder because we have a lot of speed and i am planning to use QoTF to speed farm. Is pathfinder viable?
OP
Last edited by SeppW on Apr 24, 2018, 11:12:32 PM
"
Im.Juz.A.Nub wrote:
Pathfinder ok ? Im love pathfinder because we have a lot of speed and i am planning to use QoTF to speed farm. Is pathfinder viable?

As I just mentioned above re: Raider, with how often you're going to be stopping to loot, and with tankier mobs slowing you down, speed isn't a priority for this build. Quicksilvers do well enough in most situations.

But if you're going to basically be skipping tanky mobs and only picking up a few things, then yeah, it'll function.

"
What is your opinion of a champion variant as a hardcore league starter? I was wondering if a champion version would work for the permanent fortify so I can maybe run uber for profit early alongside mf farming in maps.

No. Champion offers literally no other benefit for CA, asides from the permanent Fortify and on its own, that's not going to be a difference-maker.

Also, CA is vaguely terrible for uber lab farming. You lose so much time on Izaro compared to other setups.
Last edited by Serleth on Oct 14, 2017, 1:07:20 AM
How to increase my single target DPS ? CA + wither totem + blight or ED would be better? Or just wither + CA should be fine ?
I'm personally liking Frenzy - CoH - Vuln - Decay - Void Manip - Swift Affliction.
does a drillneck increase the cloud dmg? like "ARROW DEALS 50% INCREASED DMG TO TARGETS THEY PIERCE"?
Yes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info