[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

"
BOHUN82 wrote:
Hi i play CA first time. I dont know what i do wrong, because i offen die. maybe somebody looking my accont and say me what i must change in my inventory. (sorry for my english).

You only have 112% life on the tree. Respec the spell nodes at Scion start and move them either into Scion life, or towards Shadow life.

And your flasks: you want two Seething Hallowed flasks for the instant life recovery.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Oct 23, 2016, 6:03:22 AM
HI Serleth

Do you know a thrustful master who can remove for me a crafted mod from a belt ??
I tried to contact Atlasmaster - if u know him - but his not connected !!
Thanx.
Last edited by xxLord_Fifthxx on Oct 23, 2016, 8:26:53 AM
"
SpiponsS wrote:
HI Serleth

Do you know a thrustful master who can remove for me a crafted mod from a belt ??

This just requires a level 7 Tora, correct? If that is all it takes I can remove the mod for you.
"
This just requires a level 7 Tora, correct? If that is all it takes I can remove the mod for you.

Already done but thanks.
HP: 4700
Res: 110/172/133
DPS: +-29k (8 Frenzy+Rallying Cry)
IR/IQ: 327/39 + Flask (Can be used Greed's Embrace +50/+15)
All Maps Tier 14/15 (not tried the T15 Core, and have no desire)
T16 Maps: Phoenix-Easy, Hydra/Chimera-Not Easy, Minotaur-Not Killed

Gear

ScionPassiveTree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAHRAx4FLQW1CdkM8g5IES8TbRQJFHUVIBa_GNsZtBqNHcIfQSP2JJ0miCaVKlsrCizpLYMuIy5TMHEwfDE1NZI2PTfUOkI64T7PQzFDNkrIS3hNklFHUuxaGlpSWyZbr13yYeJiWmKsZU1sCGyMbqpvO3Ttdct2gngNefZ7bnvDfXV_-4azhweNfY1-jb-TmZchm12cxJ2qoSKiQKOKpcumr6iar-u0xbTRtUi18rcitzC3trueu-O9Nr3mvqfAGsF8wuzDM8SiyAzKRsu902_TftQj2L3awdvn3Q3dqOKt5ebmgepi62PtP-4O73rxivJF8pf0-Paj_gr-j_66?accountName=Phillip_pirrup&characterName=AKournikova

Last edited by Phillip_pirrup on Oct 25, 2016, 10:44:55 AM
I see that people still haven't learned and they still insist on maximizing the quality of their Distillates ;( sad
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/483000
"
mobutu wrote:
I see that people still haven't learned and they still insist on maximizing the quality of their Distillates ;( sad
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/483000

-1ex(

profit)))
Last edited by Phillip_pirrup on Oct 24, 2016, 10:13:21 AM
"

profit)))

Grats!
Been playing this for a while, and I'm curious. Don't the damage nodes below soul and blood siphon offer more damage then extra frenzy charges? the cloud is doing all the damage anyway.

Or is there something i'm supposed to be doing on bosses that significantly adds to the dps (atm i spam frenzy, but it really doens't seem to do much dmg anyway)
Frenzy itself won't deal damage.

It's the frenzy *charges* that make the difference.

a) Increases the attack speed (not significant for us, but nice QoL for the CoH setup)
b) Each frenzy charges adds a 4% more global damage multiplier, which applies to the cloud damage.

Multipliers are your friend, and over the acquisition of all the multipliers per charge, will provide a large damage increase in terms of effectiveness per node.

Strictly speaking, you probably would see a very slight dps advantage going with either the Ranger starting proj or Shadow starting chaos (depending how you've built your tree, you'll not have one of them) from an individual per-node basis (but not compared to all the charges collectively), because the attack speed doesn't benefit our dps like it would other builds, but it'd be at the cost of at least two Frenzy charges.

The key for me personally is the defensive side of the attack speed: the faster your aps is, the less prone you are to getting caught in an animation trying to fire another cloud.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Oct 27, 2016, 12:39:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info