[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

Off to my usual slow start on the league. :) I'm always slower than most, I'm OCD enough that it bothers me to leave monsters alive, areas unexplored, or barrels, chests, etc unopened. I'm ok with being slower.

I switched from Frostbolt to CA a little earlier than I should have, at level 47. Had a bit of a tough time up to ~level 55 - plenty of life, but my cdps was well below 1k, and it was taking way too long to burn through packs. Rather than respec to switch back for 10 more levels, I just pushed through, and it's now back to normal melty speed. :D

Gear is starting to line up nicely. Finally got some seething flasks, omg they improve your chances of survival. No spectacular drops, but enough average decent gear to finally start making some coin from the shop.

I sure do miss the 3 arrow setup I had in Perandus - Deadeye's + 1 and a corrupt + 1 Drillneck. I'm absolutely going to buy another one of those this league!

Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Just refunded my passive points, but I'm having trouble finding a good gear for the build, what do you recommend for lower levels?
I'm currently lvl 52 but i cant find any good bows on poe trade, should i just continue to lvl with firestorm?
Depends what your currency available is but you should be able to find a white 5L, possibly even a magic one pre-rolled for +2 bow gems, for 10c or less.

Yep.

http://poe.trade/search/otahinyotetuzi

Imperial bow for 5c, 5L 6S, +2 bow gems

Could make the switch now if you wanted to.

Drillneck is dirt cheap as well this league.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Jun 14, 2016, 2:08:29 PM
Guys i need help with my DPS
Have about ~11k DPS with 4frenzy
For level 71 you're doing fine.

Upgrade to +3 bow

Get 21 CA gem.

More char levels.

That's about it.
Does this build work in end game lab?
Swap to survival gear (rare rings, rare boots), and yep.

I 40/40'd Uber Izaro and only died once with 5.5k life.
iir work only on item? or with currency, too?
"
epicplayeryod wrote:
iir work only on item? or with currency, too?

IIR just increases the rarity of items. IIQ increases the amount of stuff that drops including currency.
Well my CA is now in "Beast Mode" so-to-speak: pop blood rage and run around like a maniac firing of arrows. Clear speed has gone up about 4-fold.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info