[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

Hi, i can´t understand why EC...doesn´t proc with CWDT ¿? ICall works...but EC doesn´t work...

My character is lv45, so what´s wrong?

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Jul 12, 2015, 2:48:45 PM
One thing that's working out pretty well for me (Standard) since I haven't found a +3 Bow worth 6 linking yet is running Item Rarity + Culling Strike on my Flame Golem.

Against trash it's pretty random but against boss mobs he works pretty well.

Those on a +2 5L might find that helpful for some extra rarity where it counts, and on Standard you can fit in Item Quantity in a 4L.

"
redix27 wrote:
Hi, i can´t understand why EC...doesn´t proc with CWDT ¿? ICall works...but EC doesn´t work...

My character is lv45, so what´s wrong?

Enduring Cry is now a War Cry tag and not a Spell tag, which means it can no longer be triggered by CWDT.

Since I'm not one to keep EC up manually (and then let CWDT trigger Immortal Call), I've switched to CWDT+Enfeeble+Cold Snap+Arctic Breath to try to minimize burst from leapers, flickers, and some of the nasty ranged mobs. Still playing around with the levels and getting a feel for it. There may be a better setup but maybe this helps you.
"
koranuso wrote:
Serleth,On your Tree Pre-Jewel, I would remove the 3 points spent on the 18% individual resistances.Switch to the two points for Cloth and Chain near Blood Drinker Golem's Blood. Your Way: 3 points for 18% resist all.My way: 2 points for 15% resist all AND 36% increased Evasion/Armor.Hope it helps others.

Yeah, I figured that was an obvious option if people wanted to do that instead. Just didn't bother mentioning it. Scion area makes res balancing a bit easier if you don't have the gear, that's all, and leaves C&C open as well for the extra if required.

"
josefnm wrote:
Sorry if this is a stupid question. May I ask why we don't take phase acrobatics? Looks pretty strong to me.

It's not a requirement. But late game (88+), feel free. I just wanted to keep the tree sub-90.

"
ougadas wrote:
One thing that's working out pretty well for me (Standard) since I haven't found a +3 Bow worth 6 linking yet is running Item Rarity + Culling Strike on my Flame Golem.

Flame Totem would be a bit better to do that with if you have the gem slots. More reliable (you can focus placement, casts faster, etc.).

And thanks for answering the EC/IC change.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
solid build, but i'm pretty scared of playing evasion characters now that bosses will one shot you. is there any way to make this build work with iron reflexes?

Okay, I haven't done a tree-to-tree comparison but this is a reasonable setup for pathing to keep prepared for jewels and take IR instead.

IR variant
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIBAF4A7gMeBS0GIwguDPINjQ-rFHUVIBa_GNsZihmOGo8byB9BI_YkiyaVKaUqTSpbLOk2PT8nQzFDNkcGR35JE0p9SshM_02STipSr1LsVP5VS1oaWlJbr2HiYqxlTWf8bAhsjG1sbml07XTxdct2gnn2eu99dYTFhNmHdongjX2NfpMflwabXZuNm7WdqqOKpcuomq1KtMW00be2u0274702vea-p8LswzPDOsSiyAzLvdDQ037V-NrB2-fdDd1f44Tjn-ZY5oHqYu2D7g7vevGK9tr5Y_sJ_MX-ug==
Where do you get int from? The tree only has 80 and in the gear you linked I only see the agate with 17, but in your stats screen it says you have 141. I'm playing this in Warbands and I'm having a hard time getting enough int to level my gems.

Also, you grab Mana Flows, but in your leveling guide you used Primal Spirit and later respecced out of it. However, with Mana Flows, you get 10 max mana, 16% max mana, 40% mana regeneration rate, and 20 int, but with Primal Spirit you get 15% max mana, 20% mana regeneration rate, 20% flask charges gained, 20 strength, and 20 int. Is the 10 max mana and 20% mana regen that worth it over 20% flask charges and 20 strength?
"
Ruricon wrote:
Where do you get int from? The tree only has 80 and in the gear you linked I only see the agate with 17, but in your stats screen it says you have 141. I'm playing this in Warbands and I'm having a hard time getting enough int to level my gems.

Also, you grab Mana Flows, but in your leveling guide you used Primal Spirit and later respecced out of it. However, with Mana Flows, you get 10 max mana, 16% max mana, 40% mana regeneration rate, and 20 int, but with Primal Spirit you get 15% max mana, 20% mana regeneration rate, 20% flask charges gained, 20 strength, and 20 int. Is the 10 max mana and 20% mana regen that worth it over 20% flask charges and 20 strength?

The gear isn't current, and the tree was different when I screencapped that gear. I took a +30 int node on that tree.

As of right now I have intelligence mastercrafted on an amulet.

Flask charges gained isn't really important. Things die fast enough that your charges are fine.

Eventually (and I'll include this on guide later today) you can get flask gained or reduced charges used on a leather belt. That takes care of that, and max mana's more important for clarity levels, same for regen.

IT'S THE

EYE OF THE TIGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Gz!

Drop?
here's my current build for IR
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4A7gMeBS0GIwguDPIPqxUgFr8ZihmOGbQbyB9BIWAkiyaVKaUqTSpbLOktgy5TNZI2PT8nQzFDNkSeRwZHfkkTSshSr1LsU7tVS1oaWlJh4mKsZU1n_GwIbIxtbG6qdO108XXLdoJ59nrve8N9dYTZhrOJ4Iw2jX6TH5cGm42dqqEiokCly6iarUq0xbTRtUi18re2u0274702vqe_1cLswzPDOsSiyAzQ0NNv037YvdrB2-fdX-OE5ljqYu2D73rxivT49qP-ug==?accountName=TheCultofYogurt&characterName=Ventor

It's working out well, but i'm missing out on one frenzy charge in exchange for a lot more armour. i'll see if i can respec to fix the pathing soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info