[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

"
mulerin0 wrote:
I asked a while ago what class is going to be best for this build after the patch and you said Ranger for sure, now I see that the skill tree is for Scion, why is that? Fast answer is appreciated, thanks!

EDIT: Its probably already said but i have so little spare time to play the game and i dont want to spend it on searching the topic...

It's scion because ranger ascendancy gives less dps. Also, the "Projectile attacks..." on ranger ascendancy doesn't work with the CA ground effect, while scion's "Projectiles gain damage while..." does increase the cloud's damage. Occultist's -15 chaos res and increased damage if you killed something cursed is just a bonus.

I hope I didn't mix anything.

Personally I'm thinking of trying out deadeye/trickster combo on scion.

€ to the OP: the proposed tree is really well thought but I have one advice: I'd switch Mana flows to Primal spirit. Still 2 points and only 20 mana regen less but you gain 20% increased flask charges and +20 str. Just my 2c.
Last edited by anone on Mar 13, 2016, 2:13:46 PM
Finally crafted it , around 5ex overall
Many thanks for answers. Let me ask something else, because I want to know it before I start this build.

What do you think about fire totem with gmp and iir? I won't have 6L for long time so this should help with moneymaking.

Also, why u don't use divination distillate? If I try to use it, spamming CA will be enough to keep it up?
"
Ohmydog wrote:
Finally crafted it , around 5ex overall

linked it yourself or bought a 6l?
Last edited by anone on Mar 13, 2016, 4:28:11 PM
Finally finished my Bow, crafted it up from a rare one, which I scoured down to white:
Spoiler

Really liking this build, doing really good currency wise!
"
Serleth wrote:
"
mileycyrus143 wrote:
Why champion class not suggested? In terms of phc survivability it is king.

This is not an HC-focused guide, and there's no damage benefit.

Further, Trickster's defenses are underrated and very powerful.

Inspirational gives me 35% damage and 10% runspeed. It affects cloud damage
"
PureRnd wrote:
Finally finished my Bow, crafted it up from a rare one, which I scoured down to white:
Spoiler

Really liking this build, doing really good currency wise!

nice man, congrats. everything i would want on my bow. do you have mastercrafting to do the +1 urself or you paid someone
IGN: Arcmaimed
Nice, ty for answers. One more question, I have 6l +3 bow with 30% leo mod but it has two useless stats (accuracy rating and light radius), is there a way to get rid of those two stats?
Dammit, Cadiro just offered me a Carcass Jack for 2772 coins, but I blew my stash on a Drillneck yesterday!
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
mulerin0 wrote:
Nice, ty for answers. One more question, I have 6l +3 bow with 30% leo mod but it has two useless stats (accuracy rating and light radius), is there a way to get rid of those two stats?

Yes craft Prefixes Cannot Be Changed from Haku 8, which costs 2 exalt and scour the bow then you're left with the +2 Bow, +1 Gem and Leo Mod, then you could bench scour the Leo Mod and craft Can Have Multiple Crafted Mods from Elreon 8, for another 2ex and craft the Leo Mod + for example 2 resists on it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info