[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

Hey man looks great.

I'm a newer player, I was wondering with the new talisman league would you run this build for the first character of the league? Or would you hop on the band wagon of new skills to try them out?

I'm basically looking for a really reliable build for the new league. I've looked everywhere please throw some advice my way. TY dude <3
Last edited by Endrance88 on Nov 25, 2015, 5:49:54 PM
"
Endrance88 wrote:
Hey man looks great.

I'm a newer player, I was wondering with the new talisman league would you run this build for the first character of the league? Or would you hop on the band wagon of new skills to try them out?

I'm basically looking for a really reliable build for the new league. I've looked everywhere please throw some advice my way. TY dude <3

If you're looking for a reliable build you should go with something that's already proven to work rather than hoping GGG got the balance right on the first pass with new skills. Whether you use this build or another one like cyclone or reave is up to you.

For my money, I always run MF builds at the start of leagues. It enables me to get ahead of the curve and get a shop started with decent stuff sooner than other players, meaning I tend to be among the top 10% of wealth the first week in. That gives me the flexibility to take advantage of lower exchange rates for exalts before they skyrocket above 30:1, and thus have an edge on being able to afford gear to roll other builds as the league progresses.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Would it be cool with you if I pm'd you and asked you some stuff?
"
Endrance88 wrote:
Would it be cool with you if I pm'd you and asked you some stuff?

If you'd rather get answers today, it's best if you compile a list of questions here I can answer at my leisure, as I'm not going to be online (in-game) much longer anymore (RIP SERVERS) today.
Last edited by Serleth on Nov 25, 2015, 8:50:36 PM
"
Serleth wrote:
"
I find it really hard to map out the leveling tree.

Did someone made a stepping stone like skill tree ?

Going based off the EK/Flame Totem Leveling Spoiler, which switches to PA later on (around 60-65).

Level 10

Level 20

Level 30

Level 40

Level 50

Level 60

Here you make the switch to PA. You should be finished the Bandits and Way Forward in Merciless. You can either switch early if you get the +2 bow at this point, moving some nodes around as you see fit, or level into Method to the Madness and Entropy while dropping Primal Spirit and Quickness. You'll be able to cover it in the next five levels, which will get you an extra 3 points from Act 3.

Level 65

It's pretty straight forward from there.

If you wanted to spec into PA as early as possible (roughly level 35), it goes like this instead.

Level 40

Note, Quickness is dropped here instead for the early switch, and you sacrifice life in order to get it done.

Level 50

Level 60

Note that in both cases, the progression prioritizes life over damage. Adjust as you see fit.

Thanks for the detailed explanation.

Currently I only have 4 tabs. I want to buy the 6 tab package when it comes up on sale. Am I better of with 4, 10 or 16 tabs ? Or is a greater number even more potent to get wealthy ?
I personally think the bare minimum to be able to manage your stuff and run a shop properly in this game is 16 tabs. But it varies from person to person.

Stash tabs come on sale every 3 weeks, so if you have the money lying around feel free to buy two sets to take you up to 16, but if you're a little bit tight on a budget, just buy one set and see how you feel about the space. If you feel you need more, it'll only be 3 weeks and then you can plan from there.

Myself, I run 11 tabs for my shop alone, nevermind the other stuff I need to keep around. So that might give you an idea on how much you might end up wanting.
Last edited by Serleth on Nov 26, 2015, 2:10:08 AM

regal it? is it possible to get the +1 gems?
Yes it's possible.
nicebuild
I am looking for a solid MF build. Is this it ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info