[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

Well I'm sure it might save you from possible bursts of damage, but definitly not from those bosses that one hit you. Especially when you are going pure evasion and we are talking about physical hits for probably over 10K damage which yes, you may dodge but it's more likely that you won't. I do have immortal call and CWDT at level 1 just to prevent those damage bursts when you get several hits in rapid succession. The old combo with enduring cry might be over (at least on a fully automated state) but it's still very usefull to have those 2 linked together in any build.
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."
The only thing more dangerous than the Beyond League Mod is
Spoiler

the Server Lag Mod. :-)
Last edited by hankinsohl on Oct 9, 2015, 9:55:53 PM
There are very few bosses that will do that, even if you're running an extra damage map, insofar as you are above 4.5k-4.8k life.

Even the Tropical Island boss could one-shot you if you have 3k life.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Oct 10, 2015, 3:52:19 AM
@ Elhazzared, re CWDT
Good call. I totally forgot about CWDT-Imortal Call. This will bail you out of deaths and is extremely helpful in a leveling-focused build IMO. I've reworked my gems to include this in my build. Thank you!

@!Serlth, re Life
I totally agree. Although, as Elhazzared points out, some bosses will one-shot you pretty much regardless of health (although some insane builds can AFK face-tank most of the current content - with gear which is simply unnecessary/unaffordable for most players) - there definitely seems to be a life sweet spot where, so long as you're not face-tanking, you'll survive all (or virtually all) encounters. 4.5K to 4.8K for higher tier maps seems about right. So getting at least 4.5K life in this league seems absolutely necessary if you want to level to 85 in a reasonable time-frame with a PA build.

I'm currently sitting at only 4K life... but my next 5 levels are definately going to be spent on life nodes.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Oct 10, 2015, 7:34:54 AM
I'm currently lvl 70 and loving this build. I'm focused on leveling right now but I'm getting annoyed with how long it takes me to take down chaos res mobs. I was wondering what skill everyone would suggest using to help take down the chaos res beyond mobs faster. Everything else dies relatively quick with a +2 bow and no empower.
If you are cursing with vunerabillity that really is all you can do unless you want to also add a flame totem to the mix. If you do go that route, you might want to consider putting faster casting, culling strike and item rarity in which case it will also save you the item rarity slot on the bow for an extra damage support gem.
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."
@Elhazzared thanks, I'll test out flame totem tonight and see if how much of a difference it makes.
Vaal Lit Trap + Increased Duration for me, although once you have the gem levels with +3/empower it's nowhere near as bad except for rare mobs.
Excelent build bro !! This is my gear

What is better for mf setup ? 2 this ventors gamble or remove 1 ring for
?

Ty for answer
Last edited by Jakub19911 on Oct 11, 2015, 6:06:18 AM
Answered in the FAQ.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info