[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

"
Chronodroid wrote:
Oh and got my Warbands and Tempest achieves yesterday night, great feeling. Yet I have to see more Uniques than 1 pair of boots (brinerots, 2 dot pack, no boss). I don't really like to buy all the unid pieces.. I mean we at least DO a great MF build here, how have your drops of the new warband-uniques been?

Brinerot Seal, dropped all the boots myself, and one of the shields. No luck today though I didn't get the chance to run as many T4's as I wanted to.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Guys, can you explain me why my dmg is really that low or this is how it is supposed to be?I'm having only 271 chaos dps

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAO4VIBmKGbQi4ipNLOktgzWSPydH4kkTSshN41pSZU1uqm87eA17w311hrOJ4JMflwabXaQ5pleomrXyu-O9Nr6nwBrDOsSi037YveZY73ryl_aj_o_-ug==?accountName=stambo4&characterName=stambetove

Spoiler
"
stambo4 wrote:
Guys, can you explain me why my dmg is really that low or this is how it is supposed to be?I'm having only 271 chaos dps

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAO4VIBmKGbQi4ipNLOktgzWSPydH4kkTSshN41pSZU1uqm87eA17w311hrOJ4JMflwabXaQ5pleomrXyu-O9Nr6nwBrDOsSi037YveZY73ryl_aj_o_-ug==?accountName=stambo4&characterName=stambetove

Spoiler

Yep. You're level 36-ish probably, and only a level 10 PA. That'll happen. That's why I don't recommend people push into PA until they have both Entropy and Method to the Madness. While your jewels do make up some of the ground, remember also that your Area Damage on the second jewel, and the benefit of Concentrated Effect, won't appear on your tooltip damage (don't worry, it's actually applying, it's just a display bug), so you're actually doing a bit more than that (around 380-400 dps).

Keep pushing forward.

Spoiler
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Jun 7, 2016, 3:59:14 AM
Is the order of gems still the same with a +2 5L with IRR being the 6L?
"
Serleth wrote:
"
Chronodroid wrote:
Oh and got my Warbands and Tempest achieves yesterday night, great feeling. Yet I have to see more Uniques than 1 pair of boots (brinerots, 2 dot pack, no boss). I don't really like to buy all the unid pieces.. I mean we at least DO a great MF build here, how have your drops of the new warband-uniques been?

Brinerot Seal, dropped all the boots myself, and one of the shields. No luck today though I didn't get the chance to run as many T4's as I wanted to.

Did they come from maps or merciless zones? I'm always tempted to run some mercizones if I spot them. Maps hold higher returns overall but are limited and I constantly burn through the 4-dots :D

But then again, you played like double or triple my time in WB, only normal I guess.
IGN: WildTortillaFart
let's hope the +3 bow prices sink more,just started this build,now lvl 58,and 15ù iiq and 115 item rarity,soon to be 135 iir,and with realy crap gear atm,going slow but steady atm,just need to push a bit more,and farm alts like a mad menn and start to get some wealth to get a 3+3 bow,will getting there

and btw,thanks for the great build,and to other people here helping out,thanks a lot,makes this build realy nice to play
Last edited by shumi82 on Aug 13, 2015, 4:56:43 AM
I just want to jump in here and tell you that this build was really a pleasure to play.
I started it as my first character at the beginning of a league, played untill level 88, fused my own +3 bow and had a blast.

It got me the currency I needed to start my Hegemony's Era Ice Crash Mara now. I made maybe 30+ exa with this build without having any fancy unique drops at all, only by gaining currency via recepies and a bit of trading.

I can only recommend this build!
Hi Serleth,

Just gonna chime in here and say thank you for this great build and the many answers in the thread. My PA MF'er is lvl 85 now and I'm really enjoying it.

Have you checked out Clad's Uber-viable PA Scion? Perhaps it could give you some ideas on how to tweak a PA-Ranger to be non-mf-but-uber-atziri-viable :) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1207043

Oh and if anyone is selling a 5L +3bow with increased damage over time for 5-6ex on Warbands, HOLLA AT YOUR BOI @CREDI

Keep slayin boi
Last edited by incredi on Aug 13, 2015, 8:05:31 AM
This build dropped me a Kaom's Heart. Thanks, Serleth.
Anyone have a 21/20 Poison arrow on standard?
Looking to buy ASAP. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info