[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

Hey Guys im playing standard and looking for advice on what to upgrade.

Here is my current gear.

Spoiler

I read a bit to late that the Ventor rings are worse then 2 x andvarius. Not sure what to do with these as i was lucky to get them to roll good.

So far i bought all the gear with items I found while starting this character. Some advice would be nice what to do with these rings.

i have 84% IIQ and 181% IIR with poisen arrow. Dealing 16300 dmg with golem up and without any other buff.
I can try to use bow +2?
Anybody selling lvl 21? ign MoneyPenny
is there a minimum of IIR and IIQ when i get my first expensive uniques like andvarius, goldwyrm and aurseize?
like is it ok to buy goldwyrm with 14%?
"
Vernuft wrote:

Here is my current gear.

Spoiler

I read a bit to late that the Ventor rings are worse then 2 x andvarius. Not sure what to do with these as i was lucky to get them to roll good.

So far i bought all the gear with items I found while starting this character. Some advice would be nice what to do with these rings.

i have 84% IIQ and 181% IIR with poisen arrow. Dealing 16300 dmg with golem up and without any other buff.

Your 7/38 roll is solid enough to use, but I'd sell your other Ventor and pick up an Andvarius.

"
I can try to use bow +2?

+2 is fine until you can get a +3

"
Anybody selling lvl 21? ign MoneyPenny

Sometime in the next day or two I should hopefully get a 21/20, then I'll have a 21/0 for sale.

"
is there a minimum of IIR and IIQ when i get my first expensive uniques like andvarius, goldwyrm and aurseize?
like is it ok to buy goldwyrm with 14%?

Yes that's totally acceptable. As long as you're running some IIQ. You can divine it later. (Never thought I'd ever say "Divine Goldwyrm" lol).
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Can you tell me how many items only ones you get a day?
serleth do u think it's better to get a Drillneck before then a +3 bow?
"
wondad wrote:
Can you tell me how many items only ones you get a day?

I don't know what you mean by "only ones."

"
serleth do u think it's better to get a Drillneck before then a +3 bow?

+3 is more important.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Try getting +1 +1 if you cant get a +3 . Because if you using a +2 you will lose 2 level poison gem (1 from empower ).
"
Vernuft wrote:

Here is my current gear.

Spoiler

Not sure if it would be a boost big enough to worry about, but you could try rerolling the colors on your bow so you can swap Increase AoE for Item Quantity, then put a flame totem with IIQ and IIR and culling strike in your gloves, move portal to the extra slot in your Carcass Jack and the other extra gem to your weaponswap. It wouldn't be a huge boost, but would make your clouds bigger, and a small damamge boost from the 6% AE damage on your Inc AOE gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info