[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

"
mezmery wrote:
can this build sustain 76+ map pool at hardcore? you know, tc, tunneltrap, jungle valley and other really funny stuff at 100+ map? that is no that hard with dedicated character, especially block specs, but i wonder about mf... ft can do it with some effort, wonder about this, as ft kinda. boring

Reports from other players indicate: yes.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Serleth wrote:
"
Majin111 wrote:
played a bit with vaaling boots and messed a bit up :p
Spoiler

wanted a frenzy charge but the + 1 skills is maybe not that bad too ..
what secondary setup would benefit the most of it ?
Looks i have to afford a fortune to get the quality of Ventors Gamble to keep the 30% Movement
*edit* damn it would be great for the aura setup but i messed up the colours ;(

mfg
Majin

You have clarity and grace there, that's all you really need. That's fine imho.

well but they don't really need the +1 but if enlighten would get the extra level this should be nice :p
There's a leveling tree process?
Can't seem to find it :(
"
germano003 wrote:
There's a leveling tree process?
Can't seem to find it :(

It's under the first guide post. Post #2 of this thread, in other words.

There's no links to the "leveling trees" themselves, but rather a written progression of notables you should look to acquire, at least in the two leveling guides I'm personally responsible for writing (EK/FT & Pure Bow leveling).
Last edited by Serleth on Jul 29, 2015, 9:09:02 PM
"
Serleth wrote:
"
lcanilao wrote:
How much does %IPD play in damage over what I currently have?

Basically I'm debating if it's worth 8+ exalts to get a bow that's also +3 but with 99% IPD.

%IPD does nothing for this build. Save your exalts.

If you're going to go for a bow upgrade, what you need to do is get a +3 bow with an open prefix so you can mastercraft Leo's %DoT mod on.

Thank you for replaying so quick, Serleth! A lot of my gems are about to hit lvl20. which gems do you recommend I quality up first? I don't want to gimp myself too hard now that I'm starting to run 75+ maps.
"
lcanilao wrote:
Thank you for replaying so quick, Serleth! A lot of my gems are about to hit lvl20. which gems do you recommend I quality up first? I don't want to gimp myself too hard now that I'm starting to run 75+ maps.

You're welcome =)

20% recipe CE, AoE, Slower Proj, but manually 20% your PA gem. Your radius will be kind of tiny for about 10 levels of the AoE gem then it'll be fine again. Doesn't take long to get those 10 levels back.
Why manually quality my PA? I've got my main PA and 2 others leveling, so by the time my main is 20, the other two should be high 18, low 19. Just curious.

Also, how important is that one 8% proj damage node, on my way to Constitution? In the grand scheme of things, does it up damage that much?
"
MackBolan42 wrote:
Why manually quality my PA? I've got my main PA and 2 others leveling, so by the time my main is 20, the other two should be high 18, low 19. Just curious.

Also, how important is that one 8% proj damage node, on my way to Constitution? In the grand scheme of things, does it up damage that much?

Gem level is critical for PA damage. I wouldn't drop even one gem level.

I'm guessing you're looking at the pre-jewel tree: that's there because eventually you're going to be res capped without any res nodes on the tree and you're going to switch sides, removing the scion res nodes on that cluster to take the proj damage nodes and that jewel socket from the proj damage side.

It's a preparatory node, in another words.
Last edited by Serleth on Jul 30, 2015, 1:32:15 AM
awesome guide btw. im having issues proccing frenzy charges btw. not sure if my linking is wrong. but i linked

let me know why my blood rage isnt proccing with this setup.

thanks!
IGN: Arcmaimed
"
Statusblue wrote:
awesome guide btw. im having issues proccing frenzy charges btw. not sure if my linking is wrong. but i linked

let me know why my blood rage isnt proccing with this setup.

thanks!

The only reason I can think of why it wouldn't be working is that you're not actually casting Blood Rage. It doesn't proc automatically, it's a buff with a countdown timer that you have to manually cast, like Rallying Cry. (The difference being of course that every kill will reset the timer, with Blood Rage).

Remember as well it's 25% chance to gain charges now, not 100%, so sometimes the kill won't generate a charge.
Last edited by Serleth on Jul 30, 2015, 3:36:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info