When's the last time in game you got angrier than you should've?

Sometimes people just piss me off more than usual and most of the time I can shake it off, but then yesterday...

I was selling a ring in Trade chat, asking for x amount of exalts.
Some guy whispers me and says "Wtf why are you asking x, it doesn't even have Crit Multi on it"
I didn't even know how to respond for a while but eventually asked, "do you even know what you're talking about?"
He responds, "Maybe not"

I think the sheer absurdity of the comment made me more mad than it should, but when and what was the last thing that's made you unreasonably mad for a video game?
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
People don't usually bother me, but I've been known to punch my monitor off my desk when I get game crashes or severe lag/desynch.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
Can't remember getting angry in game... but I've gotten pretty ticked off by posters in the forums. Maybe the fact that I've turned off chat helps.
"
StDrakeX wrote:
Sometimes people just piss me off more than usual and most of the time I can shake it off, but then yesterday...

I was selling a ring in Trade chat, asking for x amount of exalts.
Some guy whispers me and says "Wtf why are you asking x, it doesn't even have Crit Multi on it"
I didn't even know how to respond for a while but eventually asked, "do you even know what you're talking about?"
He responds, "Maybe not"

I think the sheer absurdity of the comment made me more mad than it should, but when and what was the last thing that's made you unreasonably mad for a video game?

Nothing in PoE can make me mad because i am either listening to audio books or talking to friends on voice and it works like a constant reminder that this is just a game.

On the other hand, climbing to legend in Hearthstone made my left eye start twitching 0_0
In a league I dont remember I have trade to buy a +1+2 Staff.

The master were pretty new at that time and I didnt know you could leave in the bench an item. I crafted cast speed on the staff but i left the staff in the bench...

I switch caracter to get some gem then come back and the staff wasnt in my stash or in the toon inventory....

I was freaking out! Didnt know the staff could be in the bench,so reload then go through all my bank stash 3 times, wrote email to support, blahblahblah...

I was out of my mind.

In the email, staff told me they could'nt help but he suggest to look in bench's....

/fail

It was there
Have fun! And go buy my stuff...

Shops: 522765 / 1094567 / 1147014
When ever someone says an action house will improve the economy.
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
Last edited by PrinceOfPuddles on Jun 14, 2015, 12:47:27 PM
Whenever someone says an auction house is bad for this game.
"
melodia1 wrote:
Whenever someone says an auction house is bad for this game.

we only need a proper system to prevent tradechat spam. like 5 min between each message / a channel for each thing to trade
The only games that can really rile me up are FPS'. Specifically, CS:GO.

Some people in that game are just insanely good. You can't even waggle a finger at them without them AWPing it right the hell off.

Somewhat frustrating for nub-scrubs like myself that are trying to improve.
Every time I get one-shotted by the end boss on my level 88 build. I get GD mad by being blindsided like that.

Every time I suffer another desync death. Oh wait... this is an instance when I have a legitimate right to be very angry. It's not like I did anything dumb or foolish that got me killed. The worst is when I'm confronting a mob, am on the periphery of the mob ST'ing with my Sundering Axe. I have stopped moving for many seconds (4 or 5), then Wham!... Bam!... I am re-synced (another DDD = dreaded damn desync) right into the middle of the pack. Sometimes I can Leapslam escape fast and not die, sometimes not. It's these moments that make me very, very angry.

"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jun 14, 2015, 5:22:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info