Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

Does this build works against Thornflesh pack or do you "one shot" yourself? Or is it manageble with care, or do you simply have to skip those packs?
5 more level and Atziri here I come.
Gear:
Spoiler

At the moment have small ES problem, so my gloves should be changed to ES based and maybe it would be great to upgrade helmet :)

After I switch Faster Casting to Fire Penetration, enemies start melting like ice creams on sunny day! :D
It seems to be necessary to make sure you have some dex/int on your gear until late into the build, as you barely get any at all from the nodes until much later, right?
"
Vaindolf wrote:
Does this build works against Thornflesh pack or do you "one shot" yourself? Or is it manageble with care, or do you simply have to skip those packs?

you dont one shot yourself, but you can for sure see the hp go down, just watch the HP pool while killing them
-

i like peanutbutter

-
I just realized Rathpiths were 20ex in Tempest. Last time I played they were <1ex I think.

How does this build do without it?
Also I have a question, wasn't spell echo made to no longer support Incinerate not long ago?

"
"Incinerate: Damage increased by approximately 100% to compensate for the shotgunning mechanic change. Base Cast Speed has been increased from a cast time of 240ms to 200ms. Spell Echo can no longer support this skill. "

Did it change again or why do we still want spell echo?
Atziri down with easy! This build even stronger after this patch!
Thank you for sharing it with community. Great job!
About the question concering spell echo an incinerate interaction.
I found this:

Spell Echo just gives the %more cast speed to channelled spells so they end up charging faster.
For Incinerate and Flameblast, you should plan on using Spell Echo 100%.

here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/960139

Maybe that's still accurate?

I'm wondering if you guys have used a Quality Faster Projectiles instead of LMP/Slower Proj?

For mapping, I currently have a 20q LMP that I use to clear mobs and switch to a 20q Slower Proj for tough bosses. Since slower/faster both top out at 29% projectile dmg, I'm wondering if the cast speed would be the difference... or did I just answer my own question lol?
Is there a reason why HoI is used rather than HoT?

Found Three Dragons last night and was thinking of using it for shocking, but am not sure if high HP mobs or bosses will get shocked (even for a fraction of a second). Without the chance to shock nodes, is it still possible to shock with Three Dragons on higher content?

The build is extremely tanky but I'm finding that my damage isn't scaling fast enough for higher content. Currently at level 87 with 6.5k dps (Anger+HoI+Fire Golem+ton of spell dmg jews).

Any comments greatly appreciated.
Last edited by PePsITwIsT on Jul 22, 2015, 4:56:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info