Surveyed 100 people... Name something in PoE that doesn't drop.

... Nessa's tits!!!

Spoiler
its true she must have a fabulous plastic surgeon... Or could be the cold ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Sep 28, 2016, 8:44:46 AM
Last bumped on Sep 29, 2016, 3:37:32 AM
almost spilled my drink lol
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.
Zoom-in and you are able to see that there is some white texture to cover both the "boobies" as you fancy to call them, and also up on her shoulders.

But again, this is just another Solwitch thread.
zzZzzzZzzZz
I find it funny how almost every single NPC in this game (especially the females) look better than a player will ever look with any armour. I'm not even saying armour should be revealing, but I wouldn't mind a witch looking... somewhat like a witch?? Like maybe a robe or a dress? Instead 99% of witches I see are in some weird leather armour, medieval knight mask and chain boots. Tabula Rasa might be the ugliest looking piece of gear in the history of gaming.
Last edited by melodia1 on Jun 12, 2015, 2:21:19 PM
That's the benefit of not wearing bra's.

Let them hang like Mother Nature intended.

I was expecting top five answers on the board, not top two.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Training that breast tissue.
Last edited by leto2626 on Jun 12, 2015, 4:00:09 PM
"
Tzaina wrote:
Zoom-in and you are able to see that there is some white texture to cover both the "boobies"

First thing I did :P
Solwitch this is by far your best thread.
"
Weslie wrote:
Solwitch this is by far your best thread.

Why thank you... Humour heals the soul I say... Too much negativity being let loose on the forums.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info