The wonderful n tiny xp calculator 1.6

"
Tzaina wrote:
And tell me; Why would anyone use this?

Lets say you are lvl 75 and got loads of maps but you only wanna go do the maps that give +70% xp then you can just put in your lvl and then you can see which lvl maps gives +70%

-Hapseleg
And you can check your xp share in a party

btw mediafire's captcha is ridiculous, holy
Thanks, now I don't have to browse the giant Excel sheet.
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
"
zabulba wrote:
And you can check your xp share in a party

btw mediafire's captcha is ridiculous, holy

Hehe yea, got something else I can upload to that is better? :)
Some people use GitHub for their programming projects, free to set up open source projects, and your source code can be exposed with all project files rather then posting it in the thread.

Otherwise, Dropbox, Google Code (similar to git hub).
"
NecroX93 wrote:
Some people use GitHub for their programming projects, free to set up open source projects, and your source code can be exposed with all project files rather then posting it in the thread.

Otherwise, Dropbox, Google Code (similar to git hub).

Ah yes good idea, I might look into it later today :)
Thank you! Very useful program
dont work on winxp
why would someone develop anything for a system that has seen the last update about 7 years ago, and with its support discontinued over a year ago?

sorry but thats the same like complaining about that its not working with win 95
"
pepitomobile wrote:
why would someone develop anything for a system that has seen the last update about 7 years ago, and with its support discontinued over a year ago?

sorry but thats the same like complaining about that its not working with win 95

u actually should stop tryin find something inside other ppl words.
im not complain or whatever, just mention that is not work on xp, thats all, in term of ppl that use different os's. so calm dawn officer.

and my message was not for u, but for topic starter, usefull or not this information for him, i think, he can decide without ur advices.
Last edited by d3unique on Jun 17, 2015, 9:11:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info