Playing by "Character"

So as we know each of the Exiles in Path of Exile seem to at least have a supposed "playstyle" that seems to go with their quotes.

So far from what I gathered at least the Witch is a Summoner. What do you imagine the other classes are. The Shadow seems like he would be a Dagger-Based Character, The Ranger being a Bow-User and the Marauder a 2-Handed Weapon fighter. The hardest I can seeing who is the Scion as she WAS intended to be whatever you want to be.

Side Question...
What Skill Games can I freely vendor without worrying about people not buying it.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Jun 12, 2015, 7:18:23 AM
Well, Duelist strikes you as a well-rounded fighter, somebody that trains to fight with pretty much anything that might get thrown in the ring, chairs, rocks, pieces of other contestants or even flowers (roses being a decent choice if you got no avern handy).

And Templar seems to be suffering from a mild case of gout so he fights gingerly and walks a bit funny, I'd say he's supposed to be an armored caster after all.

Side answer:
Other players generally aren't interested in buying anything except quality gems over 10-12%, except early in the league when there's still some demand for popular supports like faster casting/attacks, multistrike, echo and such.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Jun 12, 2015, 8:12:02 AM
"
raics wrote:
Side answer:
Other players generally aren't interested in buying anything except quality gems over 10-12%, except early in the league when there's still some demand for popular supports like faster casting/attacks, multistrike, echo and such.

Not true, unless of course you don't care about the few chaos in income selling these. I sell at least 5 low level gems a day in standard to new players for like a few alts/1 fuse/1 alc each. I got room in my stash/mules so why not? Beats discarding or selling to NPC if it means a few extra chaos for me and a few useful gems for players. Win-win.
Last edited by melodia1 on Jun 12, 2015, 1:25:09 PM
To each his own, I suppose, I never really bothered much with selling them, giving away is faster.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info