CARRY ALL LEAGUE/STANDARD

carry all league/standard

Carry is free,elder,shaper,atziri,uberlab,breachmap,harbinger map,come inside map and follow me, if you have good drop,tip is appreciate if you want^^!!!

uber atziri: we go in your Ho,if the ping is good,open in your Ho,if the ping is no good,we go in my Ho.You open map uber atziri(in my ho i open^^),beginning i go inside solo,i kill vaal boss and three boss,from atziri:
i call you before atziri death,after last gemini death,you come fast inside boss
fight and no move,if you die,stay in(hard kill for me^^)
All carry is free,all loot is your, if you have good drop(disfavour axe or acuity),tip is appreciate if you want^^!!!

chayula breachlord: we go in your Ho,if the ping is good,open in your Ho,if the ping is no good,we go in my Ho.You open map chayula(in my ho i open^^).Beginning i go inside solo,at time stop(3/4 of the street),i call you inside, and we go to the boss chayula(remember at the end to go back in the street to take item/map/currency etc..),from chayula:
1)or you wait back,out from boss fight,i kill chayula and after i call you inside,usually who have exp and no want lose it wait back;
2)if you want come inside with me,if u die stay in
All carry is free,all loot is your, if you have good drop(bless or unique chayula),tip is appreciate if you want^^!!!

shaper:we go in your Ho,if the ping is good,open in your Ho,if the ping is no good,we go in my Ho.You open map shaper(in my ho i open^^).i go inside solo,kill 1° and 2° shaper,at last form i call you before shaper death,at 15% life,if you have culling strike is best.All carry is free,all loot is your, if you have good drop(starforge or dying sun),tip is appreciate if you want^^!!!

elderwe go in your Ho,you open map elder,we do the map,to boss i go inside solo,at 15% life to elder i call you inside,you come and no move.All carry is free,all loot is your, if you have good drop(amulet ,jewel,other..),tip is appreciate if you want^^!!!

is possible i fail the carry for the lag,but is rare^^

posted and commented on the drop thanks

good game to all the exile!

IGN: EmiIyRatajkowski
Last edited by shjnigami on Jan 4, 2018, 1:33:23 PM
Last bumped on Jan 4, 2018, 2:16:12 PM
up
Last edited by shjnigami on Jun 13, 2015, 3:31:53 AM
Last edited by shjnigami on Jul 12, 2015, 12:17:30 PM
done
smooth run and very friendly.

I'M HELPING!
legit

9 ducks out of 9 ducks
up
Last edited by shjnigami on Apr 2, 2016, 8:13:36 AM
Legit, and friendly, I followed behind him and he didn't pick up a single item 10/10

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info