More Divination Cards

what did I do with my silly off hand remark about stash tabs :o
S L O W E R
"
I don't recall saying that, lol... Misquote perhaps?

sharp eye ;D corrected it
ig: rokki_xXx
These new set of cards look really interesting (and imo a lot better than the last set that was revealed).

I do hope that the 6 link staff, lvl 21 gem, taste of hate, etc will be appropriately rare. (considering it only takes 6 fragments to get a 6 link card).

That's a lot of bank space we'll need. It's getting harder to play with 4 bank pages.
"
petden wrote:
That's a lot of bank space we'll need. It's getting harder to play with 4 bank pages.

1 stash tab can be purchased for 30 points, 40 for a premium. You can get 50 points for $5.

GGG often puts stash tabs for sale as well. If you wait for stash tabs to be sold for 25 points each, you can buy 2 for $5.

It's not that difficult to scrounge up $5. :P

Or you can make mules, GGG is cool with it.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Jun 12, 2015, 7:10:19 PM
I also have little stash space but I'm relaxed about those cards.

What people seem to forget: many of them as rare as fuck so you won't collect all at once. And once you get a few of the rare sets, you don't have to care about the common ones.

(MF guys have plenty space anyways)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
All great except the 40 wisdom scrolls, kindof meh, easy enuf to get those.
I would say, worst thing about to be added to PoE.

IGN TheGoodWitch(Standard)
"
Fruc13 wrote:
I would say, worst thing about to be added to PoE.

That's not very helpful, could you elaborate?

When devs and GGG staff are looking around to see what players think they probably want actual reasons they can address, rather than "naaaaah that's bad".
Great idea guys! And nice art for those cards so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info