Skill rework: Tempest Shield

Can you tone down the Tempest Shield graphics? They're incredibly bright, too large, and just hideous. At least an option to turn the huge blue ring off?
FiftyShadesOfBlade
"
bendot wrote:
Can you tone down the Tempest Shield graphics? They're incredibly bright, too large, and just hideous. At least an option to turn the huge blue ring off?

There is already an option for that. Turn off Post-Processing and it should look less bright.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Does the buff retain the +4% block chance?
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
Oh God! Tempest shield builds power !
Doot
i can see everyone's hyped about this , my honest 1st thoughts were oh god no ...

i loved to build around tempest shield i used it in interesting combinations in builds like adding lifeleech to it blind curse on hit for single target bosses way more reliable when you need a curse than even herald in some cases since u usually dont need curses for trash monsters , making it a semi-permenent buff anyone can get feels too cheesy cause even with 30-40% block and 30% spellblock you could do much with it , without any big investments , and woudnt need to even reserve mana .

i just see this change as unnecessary , tempest shield already scaled insanely well with herald of thunder i can only inmagine how huge the damage would be with the new wand affixes that grant flat spell dmg

The chain thing however sounds awesome

Here is an example of how powerful current tempest shield can be in live befor you buff it silly

(i believe i had no more than 55% spellblock when i made this video and yes it has silly gear but similar effects can be easly achieved with cheaper gear)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBJ_KnzJg9Q
IGN WitchesOPnow
Last edited by Serioslywhatever on Jun 12, 2015, 4:42:20 AM
Oh great changes , just act 4 where are you :D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Ok to change TS but well, except a socket, there is no real cost to run it now ?
Sounds weird.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Rory wrote:

[li]We've increased the damage, and added a very short cooldown on the damage trigger. This will make the skill more reliable, without being too powerful against very fast attacking monsters or players.[/li][/list]

why not add 0.5s cd on dmg trigger but reduce 0.1s cd any time take hit (that not be blocked)?
Hi, im busy with my real life job, so please leave pm if you want to buy or offer for any item in my shop.
Im alway online at 10h30PM in GMT+7, but i will try catch if in your time if you want.
IGN: WhoFearWillFall
does it require a shield?
jsdf
So what's the block chance? And does the block chance increase as we level? As is it enough block to be worth it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info