New Unique Item and Start of One-Week Cut-Throat Event!

"
Geisalt wrote:
Frenzy 2.0 is probably a great choice with the % More damage and APS buff

Since Ice Crash's center AoE doesn't have the "% less damage" penalty, it might still be better than Frenzy for single-target. (also hence why I completely took Frenzy out of my theorycraft doc)
Zappy zappy.
"
Geisalt wrote:

but it's mana cost is insane and the only multiplier usable on thoses gloves is Concentrated effect, doesnt work with frenzy.

also, frenzy charges are at the opposite part of the tree. Because we want ele/shock.

Thoo one or two frenzy charges could be taken with a shadow/templar build

But 69% multiplier with concentrated effect... it cannot be forgotten and only cyclone & ice crash allow it.

A dominating blow build could be fun but ! the gem setup will be messed up for the resurrected minions so it's a bad idea.

icecrash > icebite > innervate > FA/hypathermia (or conc effect?)

I know 10% freeze aint much, and you wont be crit'n too much with unarmed, but its still maybe 1-2 free frenzy charges per pack. Otherwise dont know if can squeeze in blooddance or bloodrage maybe?

edit: as an afterthought Wrath now does 15% increased light damage with spells? + the added to attacks? Wrath + HoI? Since no Thunder herald to curse maybe arc/ball light > CoH > ele weakness > conductivity
twitch.tv/Owwlll
Last edited by Owwlll on Jun 11, 2015, 12:47:45 AM
"
Owwlll wrote:
"
Geisalt wrote:

but it's mana cost is insane and the only multiplier usable on thoses gloves is Concentrated effect, doesnt work with frenzy.

also, frenzy charges are at the opposite part of the tree. Because we want ele/shock.

Thoo one or two frenzy charges could be taken with a shadow/templar build

But 69% multiplier with concentrated effect... it cannot be forgotten and only cyclone & ice crash allow it.

A dominating blow build could be fun but ! the gem setup will be messed up for the resurrected minions so it's a bad idea.

I know 10% freeze aint much, and you wont be crit'n too much with unarmed, but its still maybe 1-2 free frenzy charges per pack. Otherwise dont know if can squeeze in blooddance or bloodrage maybe?

edit: as an afterthought Wrath now does 15% increased light damage with spells? + the added to attacks? Wrath + HoI? Since no Thunder herald to curse maybe arc/ball light > CoH > ele weakness > conductivity

this seems like the best idea
Last edited by omnibean on Jun 11, 2015, 1:18:11 AM
"
Owwlll wrote:
edit: as an afterthought Wrath now does 15% increased light damage with spells? + the added to attacks? Wrath + HoI?

Wrath is certainly an option which I'm sure many people will use, but I get the impression that simply scaling the glove's damage with % increased lightning/elemental damage is more efficient. I could be wrong, though. It's a good idea to consider. =)
Zappy zappy.
"
Tomviolence89 wrote:
Now i want to see some people complaining about it calling it "vendor food".

why? it's a good item. Don't be a wiseass.
Been waiting for this. Can the gloves talk, such as "The Touch of God"? If not possible, can we buy the MTX for this gloves?

Also, will we get skill gems that mirrors Dominus' skills to use with this gloves? Will be fun, therefore kindly consider. Thanks (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael