[3.1] BERSERKER/JUGGERNAUT 288k DPS Ice Crash/EQ Crit Staff AKA "The Shattering Karui"

is this build LHC Viable with based on high HP ?
What is a good high armor chest piece other than brass dome? thing costs a bomb
Last edited by AbdulJafreeze on Mar 9, 2017, 6:13:17 PM
Hi guys, what you think is best in rings slots?... base diamond rings or base steel rings?...

I think I will use a lighting coil in this build to mitigate the incoming damage in abysus, and "Cloaked in Savagery" instead of "Rite of Ruin" for bosses... What you think boys?...
Last edited by Madasan on Mar 10, 2017, 8:04:07 AM
And how you reach 90% armour?, I have similar gear and I only get 48% with brass dome...
As a berserker which jewels should i put in?
Last edited by SamuraiGuy on Mar 13, 2017, 12:41:16 PM
Is this thread dead?...
Would love to find an alternative to Abyssus. I take way too spiky damage, even with Brass dome.
I'm just starting to make it to the end of Merciless as SSF. I managed to get a marohi erqi early on in my 50s, and have been slowly filling my tree with everything that doesn't involve crit or staff nodes. I'm killing just about everything in sight, and am relatively tanky (also managed to get an essence worm and have all three auras going).

I was wondering if I should just start investing in hammer nodes and ignore crit damage until I get an amazing Staff? It seems like any early map staves are going to pale in comparison to a 5l Marohi erqi. I'm willing to take a dip to set myself up for endgame but I didn't want to go from near face roll to struggle.

What would you do in this situation, especially as SSF?
"
ComradeSerge wrote:
Updated.

Thanks for the build guide.

Do you feel that the extra DPS granted from going with Berserker is more useful than the extra survivability granted from going with Juggernaut? I am particularly interested in what you think is more important for the late game. Your last post on this was in January, are you still sitting on the fence about which is better (or more effective) overall?
Last edited by maxwolfie on Mar 15, 2017, 7:02:39 PM
any endgame content viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info