[3.1] BERSERKER/JUGGERNAUT 288k DPS Ice Crash/EQ Crit Staff AKA "The Shattering Karui"

"
ignition75 wrote:
Since Warlord's Mark was added to the build, with Flicker Strike, I haven't used Assasin's Mark once.

Has anyone used Assasin's Mark with the Flicker/Multi Strike Combo? I'm thinking of swapping it in to see what happens.

Thanks.

If you have your mana situation under control and you haven't swapped out Warlord's Mark for Assasin's Mark yet, make sure it's the first thing you try...

Groups of mobs are dropping like a ton of shit and I can't wipe the smile from my face...
Last edited by ignition75 on Aug 15, 2015, 10:59:51 AM
I wen't back to Warlord's Mark, I'm running out of mana on large mobs.

Also, I kept Celestial Judgement from v1.0 of this build instead of going with Mana Flows from v2.0, even more reason why I should stick with Warlords Mark.

But damn, the Assasin's Mark/Flicker/Multi combo is fun on big groups of mobs that die quick.
Last edited by ignition75 on Aug 16, 2015, 1:25:16 AM
Thanks for the build. I'm enjoying it so far - in the middle of merciless at the moment.

In any case, I just put this in a 4-link:

flicker - melee splash - curse on hit - warlord's mark

and there is apparently something about the mechanic that I don't understand. Sometimes I curse everything near the flicker target, and sometimes I only curse the flicker target. Can anyone clarify what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

Last edited by ignition75 on Aug 19, 2015, 7:26:20 AM
"
Pozyx wrote:
Thanks for the build. I'm enjoying it so far - in the middle of merciless at the moment.

and there is apparently something about the mechanic that I don't understand. Sometimes I curse everything near the flicker target, and sometimes I only curse the flicker target. Can anyone clarify what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

You can miss with flicker strike, which is related to your accuracy and chance to hit. If it's below 87%, work on making it higher.
1H+Shield High Block&Spell Block Tank: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/868995
Ice Crash Crit Staff AKA "The Shaterring Karui": https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1289037
Tanky Block+AR+EV Ranger Crit Reave Dagger/Claw: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1301888
I'm liking the build. It's working well.

However, your 2nd leveling spec doesn't follow the hardcore build. I have to use 9 of my refund points already. Not cool
"
ComradeSerge wrote:
"
Pozyx wrote:

Thanks!

You can miss with flicker strike, which is related to your accuracy and chance to hit. If it's below 87%, work on making it higher.

Ahhh yes of course I remember this happened when my accuracy dropped to 88%...
Loving the build lvl 87 I have started to use alchemy on my maps and did my first reflect dmg map 13% phys dmg reflect and well it just felt impossible to do what can I do to make these not so painful. Thanks

"

"

Ahhh yes of course I remember this happened when my accuracy dropped to 88%...

Thanks for the accuracy tip. My is hovering in the high 80s at the moment, and it looks like I need to invest in getting that a bit higher.
I was able to comfortably run a phys reflect map by doing the following: Remove inc. crit damage and melee phys and run only 4L with life leech instead. You could also put LGOH in as well. Then I ran both arctic armor and determination and made sure to always have fortify up. That seemed to do the trick. I still sat at about 22k tooltip dps with charges. I still haven't attempted ele reflect and I don't know if it's even possible. You might just have to go pure phys and use sweep or something else for those maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info