Wraeclast.net

Cool site MM, thanks for building it.

Had a quick squiz and noticed that you don't have a SFL thread yet... Just joshin', I wouldn't dare!!

P.
"
mrpetrov wrote:

Had a quick squiz and noticed that you don't have a SFL thread yet... Just joshin', I wouldn't dare!!

P.

We might get a FFA vs allocated thread!
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
mrpetrov wrote:

You're very welcome.

"
Had a quick squiz and noticed that you don't have a SFL thread yet...

https://wraeclast.net/index.php?threads/self-found-league.28/
It was one of our first threads, feel free to come share your thoughts and feels :p

"
Best of luck to wraeclast.net!

Thanks Charan, I really appreciate it.

"
We might get a FFA vs allocated thread!

Make one, I dare ya :)

Many thanks again to all those who have signed up and/or participated in any way, you're all awesome. To those who haven't yet, please check back occasionally as I'm working really hard on adding new features to make the site as useful and entertaining as possible for anyone that wants to use it. This is just the start :)
"
FadeXF wrote:
I actually think the chat is amazing

That was my idea! :D
Last edited by LadyZeyra on Jun 19, 2015, 10:03:19 AM
"
LadyZeyra wrote:
"
FadeXF wrote:
I actually think the chat is amazing

That was my idea! :D

And a great idea it was too <3

Minor new update:

- All bugs and issues that I was aware of have now been resolved. Fonts are displaying properly (massive thanks to Chris for the help),icons and emotes are working properly for everyone, and the issues related to third party images and attachments breaking the SSL thing have been resolved. If you still experience any issues, please try clearing your cache and reloading the page.

- Front/home page is now ready and raring to go, just waiting until I have some more content to put on it. If you would like to submit anything to be included, please do so. Anything would be welcome, from builds and strategy guides, to opinion pieces, to PoE related creative writing (many thanks to Bex for the awesome piece she's put forward for this).

- More features and cool stuff coming soon :)

Cheers.
Wraeclast.net is Itheryel approved.

Peace,

-Boem-

(no clue if my opinion on the new map system is worth something, it's a big wall-o-text though and it's an opinion piece right? :D )
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
no clue if my opinion on the new map system is worth something, it's a big wall-o-text though and it's an opinion piece right? :D

It was a solid post that's crying out to be used on the front page (which I'll implement when I have enough content) if you don't mind me using it for that purpose :D
Of course not MM.

I hope it's entertaining to read though, sort of started as a little post and grew excessively long.

But i think it covers most concerns and angles i had in mind about it though.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Well I tried signing up, but encountered a problem!!!

This is not me:

https://wraeclast.net/index.php?members/bhavv.24/

I already PMed Mostamunch, plz delete that account QQ.

Good god I read his / hers posts, whoever it is is making a darn fine imitation of me!
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Jun 26, 2015, 12:23:15 PM
"
bhavv wrote:
Good god I read his / hers posts, whoever it is is making a darn fine imitation of me!

On Wraeclast.net
"
I don't know, I just hope that MonstaMunch doesn't probate me here for no reason like GGG does. Am I allowed to say "use your brains more" here?

Ahaha XD
Ugh effort

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info