State of the Beta - Post #6

What about power creep? Was really needed more power? Not that I care, but it seems weird.

Will the mod chances be adjusted and biased like the jewels?

PS: Good time to rework mirrors so they don't make obsolete item drops. DO IT! DO IT!
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jun 8, 2015, 9:36:31 PM
"
trav_dawg wrote:
Are you fucking kidding me?

I have now WASTED HUNDREDS OF ETERNALS AND THOUSANDS OF HOURS crafting this since open beta in hopes of making it mirror worthy only for you to make higher mods just before I finish? I cannot express enough anger towards you. Looks like I'm done with PoE

My only regret is giving GGG any money, I wish I could take it all back after this slap in the face. GGG will never see another dime from me.

lel
I'm so glad i've been stockpiling exalts/eternals. Time to make some new 6/6 tier 1 items and slap 200 ex mirroring fee on them. Top KEK.
IGN:Vennttorr - Level 100 Witch - 1st Witch to 100.

My mirror service thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/811499

My Crit Arc build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1090691 -- Updated
PLEASE PLEASE FIX THE CRASHING.

Most of them come during zone changes.

They are more prevalent when in parties.
"
Qarl wrote:
Because of this addition (and other changes such as shotgunning), the "Damage Effectiveness" value of spells has been rebalanced. This should make the damage bonus from these mods more even across all spells.

So you are balancing spells based on the possibility that players will have this mod and players that don't are screwed?
Cool stuff, looking forwards to it.

Now is the perfect time to also remove Eternal Orbs from the game, and perhaps make crafting potentially interesting again. The simple fact that the Eternal Orb exists just shortcuts the entire system and enables you to brute force anything given enough resources. Not to mention the boost it provides to botting and RMT.
Will we be seeing any changes to the Added Cold/Chaos/Lightning gems with the addition of the new flat spell damage mods?
The RMTers with forethought and planning skills will rejoice. The other RMTers will quit (for a while).

Power creep for everyone else, I guess.

It's still just a game. We'll get over it. :)
"
Ceri wrote:

Now is the perfect time to also remove Eternal Orbs from the game, and perhaps make crafting potentially interesting again. The simple fact that the Eternal Orb exists just shortcuts the entire system and enables you to brute force anything given enough resources. Not to mention the boost it provides to botting and RMT.

Absolutely 100% dead on!
"
Ceri wrote:

Remove the eternals! I would love to see that.
IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info