State of the Beta - Post #6

"
trav_dawg wrote:
Are you fucking kidding me?

I have now WASTED HUNDREDS OF ETERNALS AND THOUSANDS OF HOURS crafting this since open beta in hopes of making it mirror worthy only for you to make higher mods just before I finish? I cannot express enough anger towards you. Looks like I'm done with PoE

My only regret is giving GGG any money, I wish I could take it all back after this slap in the face. GGG will never see another dime from me.

Man I'm so sorry to see this. I did warn you in PM a while ago, if you remember. :(
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
"
trav_dawg wrote:

I have now WASTED HUNDREDS OF ETERNALS AND THOUSANDS OF HOURS crafting this since open beta in hopes of making it mirror worthy only for you to make higher mods just before I finish? I cannot express enough anger towards you. Looks like I'm done with PoE

My only regret is giving GGG any money, I wish I could take it all back after this slap in the face. GGG will never see another dime from me.

Dude, your weapon is still great. Go use that to farm for a even more insane one.

rippppppppppppppppppp
👱‍♀️ IGN: FamilyStrokes 💘
Mirror Shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2512292
"
trav_dawg wrote:

i know it sucks but thats the nature of these games bro. now you can make another weapon with the higher mods. if you are leaving the game just bc of that then you just dont understand how expansions work.
IGN camkhaos
i'm assuming that later this week or early next week means the middle of next week? ;p
"
Special4ce wrote:
"
trav_dawg wrote:

Bye =)

%nonameigaveyoumoneynowyouownme
bye!
"
trav_dawg wrote:

People still play Standard non-ladder league?
Yep. I play it too because I don't have time for other leagues. Hell I'm lucky if I get to play 1 hr each week. This game is awesome though, Keep up the good work GGG!

PS: I'll buy the sword for 5c ;)
Spoiler
jk jk
"
Catarina will also provide a craftable version of the mods at her headstones.

Can we please have a version of it for Elreon as well? (I'd prefer spell damage but asking for that has led nowhere in the past so...)

As it stands right now attack based builds gets every damage prefix under the sun at Elreon while casters gets none at all. If you don't need mana/regen and have life already there is literally nothing useful to add as a life based caster.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Instead of wiping standard and these RMT guys GGG just feeds them with more oportunities to exploit new and non-RMT players. GG

inb4 standard moar ded, ohwait :>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info