State of the Beta - Post #6

why adding restriction, weve never had it in POE before.. The fact that u can only roll one of these makes no sense to me.. its the only mod that works this way.. why?? I fuckin hate these kind of changes...
Rampage Rank 7 lv 100 BONJWA_TOP_DAWG
Talisman SC Rank 7 Lv 100 LaBonjwa_Neymar
pathofexile was slain by power creep.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
robmafia wrote:
pathofexile was slain by power creep.

Yeah guys dont craft new items because in xyz months they will add new top tier mods.

Might aswell be Path Of Warcraft
IGN : Sir_Big
the outcome I see is all the notable crafters not crafting any new items until they've covered their old mirrored item crafting costs because there is no way they've broke even.
"
pNR wrote:
"
I only laugh when read about the new mods ^^

Anyone remember when foe bite was sold?

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2w09m3/foe_bite_is_sold_i_threw_in_a_vaal_orb_for/

...that guy allready made more than double of that back lolz

Not in mirror fees, it has barely been mirrored since he bought it. Any currency he makes is by sitting in party board on his billion different alts buying uniques from unsuspecting new players and then flipping them later on.

The new mods feel like a big slap in the face directed to the rich crafters of standard, literally no one else is going to be affected by the new t1 mods. Nobody crafts in temp leagues, and the marginal improvement from starting with a current tyrannical weapon vs a new t1 phys mod will be insignificant to players who will only master craft it to have a decent weapon.

The only people affected by this are owners of original #1 crafts, which get shat on for no reason other than spend a ton of currency remaking the same items with the new t1 mods. The new crafts will pop up rapidly, and will have ridiculous mirror fees catering to RMTers even more.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Last edited by stzbttln on Jun 8, 2015, 11:36:42 PM
So disappointed that Projected Force is being removed.
GGG probably considers almost all current mirrored stuff OP anyway. As such they will probably continue to nerf so that the new t1 mods will be equal to, or actually be worse than the current t1 mods. If they keep the current crafts untouched then all is well in the world. However they have been known to retroactively nerft affixes so there is a strong possibility everything gets hit.

Are copies susceptible to a retroactive nerf to all existing affixes? The metadata is embedded in those items as well but maybe they will get saved - somehow...

Things are currently lit up like xmas trees right now.

✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
This expansion will be an absolute train wreck. I wouldn't be surprised if GGG closed their doors shortly after. I don't see the whales spending more money on the game after this.
IGN:Vennttorr - Level 100 Witch - 1st Witch to 100.

My mirror service thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/811499

My Crit Arc build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1090691 -- Updated
"
Ventor wrote:
This expansion will be an absolute train wreck. I wouldn't be surprised if GGG closed their doors shortly after. I don't see the whales spending more money on the game after this.

rip your long list of original items
Nerfing the rustic sash recipe makes even less sense to me in the context of new higher tier mods and spells getting flat damage. It was already going to be further from the endgame ideal and casters will have an even higher chance for a random drop to have beneficial mods.

How the hell is melee supposed to progress when you get stalled out due to not finding a weapon upgrade? 50% for a rare sash really sucks...
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Last edited by mucker on Jun 8, 2015, 11:57:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info