Item Quantity underwhelming

Thanks a lot for all the responses - I've gained a lot knowledge bout this gem from this forum so thanks very much for all thoughts and ideas!!

now linked Culling Strike to arc TYVM

:)

One Question - wont the 10% red cast speed mean i'll effectively get less last hits with Arc?
item quantity, is a really, really good gem. theres a reason why its legacy. increasing quantity of everything (besides maps) including orbs, gems (and quality gems of course), 6socket/6links, usable white bases, and even uniques- its far better than rarity imo which just makes you drop more uniques and rares (most of which are vendored)
arc kinda sucks for culling though. unless you have large amounts of cast speed it's just too slow.
Thx for the comments.

I'm using arc + spell echo + item q and it seems pretty quick.
My totem Skels are using Culling strike, but I think I'm getting quite a lot of kills with it proccing IQ
I've actually noticed a difference now esp in +8% quality maps - - - quite a lot of drops.
No high lvl orbs like vaal or regal tho.

I want to trade some items on poe trad - is ther a guide to it. Can't figure out how to post items?

TY
poe.trade is simply a search engine for the trade forums on this website. If you post items in the buying, selling, shop type forums on this site trade will pick them up and display them in the search results.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info