What levl do you consider "good enough"?

I just got a char to level 90 for the first time a couple days ago. Also I have a similar guy with less life and more DPS on the tree at 87 now and hoping to pass the other guy before too long. But things sure do slow down in the upper 80's, I'm not sure how far I'll ever go. Maybe 92, 95? Probably won't ever hit 100 like I expected when I started. It's harder than it looks and kudos to those who have done it!

Reading around the forums I've seen a few people mentioning various levels that they consider as essentially done and ready for restart so I'm curious how far most people like to push before trying a new thing. Also would be interesting to see what's your top level char and how that compares with where you usually like to reroll.
Lvl 60 something is the end until act 10 comes out with lvl 80+ zones and lvl 90+ maps. Whats the point in grinding to lvl 95+ anyways? How can you even have fun at that lvl? You hardly see the XP bar moving. And thats the best part about arpgs, seeing the XP actually move, getting the passive points and such.
90 is really good enough for me.
Build has to function by 70, feel ok by 75, feel strong by 80.

After that everything is gravy for me :P
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Congrats man! Got my first 90 a couple of weeks ago, too. I usually stop at around 80.

My problem is not so much the level, but the gem experience. Even at level 90 I was not able to see the full potential of my build due to my gems still being 19.
Perception is reality.
93 is perfect enough for my build
it really depends what build you play to get enough passives you need to complete it i guess
what up cuzz
I'm usually pretty happy once I hit 80+ on hc.
#NeverGoing90
"
feelgewd wrote:
93 is perfect enough for my build
it really depends what build you play to get enough passives you need to complete it i guess

I get that. I need 3 more passive points to hit Slaughter on the passive tree and haven't planned beyond that. It's feeling like 90 might actually be the goal for this guy.

"
widardd wrote:
Congrats man! Got my first 90 a couple of weeks ago, too. I usually stop at around 80.

My problem is not so much the level, but the gem experience. Even at level 90 I was not able to see the full potential of my build due to my gems still being 19.

Man I know where you're coming from! I've used the same gems as much as possible on several characters so they have a good amount of time on them. I've done the 20 quality recipe on several and a few are back up around 18 or 19 now. I'm still looking forward to that first 20/20 gem.
"
Mannoth wrote:
Build has to function by 70, feel ok by 75, feel strong by 80.

After that everything is gravy for me :P

Hm, if it goes well by 40s to 50s i put on the 50+ gear and push for 60 and im done. its all about getting the skill gems and items on the char to finish a build.

But to each their own. :)
I play until my character dies. Only one character has retired out of bordom... a summoner who I think is 84.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info