Haven't played in a year (Build help please)

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend some builds that are proven to work for HC. I don't really want to yolo it by myself and end up finding that I gimped my character.

I'd rather not play a build where I just throw down totems and run around while they do everything. I like bow builds and I'd really like to play a Witch caster type. When I last played all the Witch builds relied on totems to be successful. I'd rather actively cast...

If anyone could post some links to some successful builds for HC I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Last edited by KouGrizzle on Jun 5, 2015, 7:06:50 PM
bump
If you narrow what you're looking at a little more you might get a few replies. What I read was "ranged hardcore" and not much else. There are quite a few ranged builds that are hardcore viable. Pretty much anything, once it's supported properly.

Search for Arc builds. Can't go wrong with Arc.
Lightning Tendrils is pretty good once you have enough increased AoE.
Flame Strike was real popular a few months back.
Personally, if I'm casting it might as well be lightning, since I'll be using lightning warp to get around. It doesn't have to be, of course. But why not, if we're looking at all ranged spells/attacks?
Where there's one they're bound to divide it right in two.
Thanks for the response. I looked up the Arc builds, that is actually pretty much exactly what I'm looking for.

Can you link any Arc build in particular?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info