Skilltree Android app

Hey guys, I made an app much like current offline skiltree.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.hungrymole

Would like you to check it out and give your feedback.

Thanks!
Last bumped on May 1, 2016, 9:01:03 PM
Nice. Thanks.
Nice, seems allright.
Useful app, it lacks some tutorial tho. You can change class/get node info using long press.
Keep up the good work.
Finally! that's THE app i was always hoping for! With poe.builder not supporting phones, and the old skilltree app broken (for me at least )

Thank you very much hungrymole
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
Its very nice but I cant select the character I want to build. Also a version for beta would be great!
"
Its very nice but I cant select the character I want to build. Also a version for beta would be great!

Switching between classes is done by longpressing on their start nodes. You can alos longpress regular nodes for description.

Ill add that into description
If you hold down a node to see a description, it will not move the text box if your finger is covering the area.

But not bad.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
What is your plan for updating builds when the skill tree no longer supports old ones?

Will old builds have unsupported nodes removed or will they be completely incompatible?

Great app, I couldn't ask for more.
bump
updated for awakening

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info