Hideout of the Week: The Corrupted Temple

It is a really cool hideout. Guessing this took a long time to build. Must be one of those players that has played forever. Me I have limited time to play so creating a cool hideout is not on my list of things to do any time soon. Maybe some day I will win the lottery and have the time.

Very Nice though!!!
:)
"
He is quite right. The hideout of the week concept doesn't bring anything to do the game than show people with too much free time making their hideouts look awesome.
Let me remind you this isn't "The Sims", this game is not about making a cool looking hideout. I am not saying people can't do that, but it's not something they should be focused on. Also the idea he mentioned is quite on point.
Having a Unique of the week concept, or even skill combination of the week, or anything else that is more gameplay oriented would be a lot more usefull, than showing of people playing The Sims in Path of Exile.

Wait, so I am supposed to listen to you about how I am supposed to have fun?

GGG posts something almost every day. Either fun or news...and a lot of news. Maybe people should visit forums of similar games and see how often you get responses from the ones that are actually making/producing/etc/etc.

GGG is a rare company. It's the only reason I have freely given money to them when I could just be a leech and be just as content.

It's good content! Thanks GGG.
o
m
g
!
perfect ho!
definately a good one
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info