Hideout of the Week: The Corrupted Temple

I too hate HOTW because I hate all things creative and fun. I hate time dedicated to all things creative and fun. And I hate that I have the option to partake, or not partake, in all things creative and fun. Thank you for ruining my day with this awesome, inspiring, and inventive hideout. I can't wait for the next HOTW so I can hate watching it.

I can see your / Back is turned and / If I could I'd / Stick my knife in.
Crawl Away, TOOL

Don't get hacked. Make a new email for your account and use a long password.
"
Xalmaren wrote:
I too hate HOTW because I hate all things creative and fun. I hate time dedicated to all things creative and fun. And I hate that I have the option to partake, or not partake, in all things creative and fun. Thank you for ruining my day with this awesome, inspiring, and inventive hideout. I can't wait for the next HOTW so I can hate watching it.

This is so deep I may never dig up all the layers... Well done!
No, this is accurate. Much of the fan base simply doesn't care to see how "pretty" we can make this game. It's tits on a boar.

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
HotW is boring, sorry to say that
BotW was Ok but this is plain inutile and boring

Instead of making H/o of the week. Why dont you use that time to share real worthy information with players, IE: Unique item of the week. A weekly video that explains the creation process of a Diaeternal unique item, that would be fucking nice. Know the limitations and the reasoning behind items...

Im sure that I speak for more than just myself in saying that it isnt appreciated for someone else playing the same game I am what to focus on. I personally love having a hideout concept to play with. Having never played the Sims, I cannot imagine what this is in relation to PoE. I can guess that the Sims doesnt have dead bodies impaled on bloody spikes to decorate the homes with though. XD
Last edited by lizzrdd on Jun 4, 2015, 11:37:42 AM
really nice one!

gz

and the hotw is awsome keep it, dont listen hater wich say everything sucks
Last edited by keta on Jun 4, 2015, 11:50:13 AM
Boring, sick, nothing interested.
"
Xalmaren wrote:

Haha, best post.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I like HOTW, shows some nice creativity - even if I'll never have time to try I can still appreciate someone elses effort
Final room is amazing!
CI >> Life
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
HotW is boring, sorry to say that
BotW was Ok but this is plain inutile and boring

Instead of making H/o of the week. Why dont you use that time to share real worthy information with players, IE: Unique item of the week. A weekly video that explains the creation process of a Diaeternal unique item, that would be fucking nice. Know the limitations and the reasoning behind items...

Well I really like them, and I know I'm not alone. Plus it gives some recognition to the people who spent countless hours making a ultra-rad hideout. I love watching them and if you think their boring, feel free to not watch them.
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info