[2.2] Ice Crash: Size does Matter (including leveling guide video)

I have questions ?
- which Golem is good for this build ?
- Could you recommend link gem for golem ?
- Why you don't use warlord's Mark.
- Warlod's Mark or Temporal Chain is good for this build?

Please answer my questions
I am at lvl 27 and i have a problem: how do i sustain mana?

These are my itens right now:
Spoiler

Obs: My first character at tempest.
Take out faster attack until you can sustain the mana. Pick up mana nodes until you can aswell and then respec out of them later in game. I was using 2 mana pots until early 40's. It gets better just be patient.
"
anubiszaaa wrote:
I have questions ?

Use the phys reduction golem, with minion life gem if you want to, I dont have it linked to anything and it seems to be fine. Temp chains is great for this build as well.
i have a question regarding Blood rage. I can barely keep my life up@combat, but as soon as there is nothing more to leech, my life drains way to fast. I´m missing arround 50life per second@lvl45?! I need a good 2.5%life/sec to fix this, but i cant see any good nodes in passiv skill tree. Any advice?
"
remortal wrote:
i have a question regarding Blood rage. I can barely keep my life up@combat, but as soon as there is nothing more to leech, my life drains way to fast. I´m missing arround 50life per second@lvl45?! I need a good 2.5%life/sec to fix this, but i cant see any good nodes in passiv skill tree. Any advice?

With the tree I'm using, I have 5.4% so i dont have problems to keep it up

I'm using Warrior's Blood near the Marauder area, Master of the Arena + Golem's Blood near the Duelist and Sanctity near the Templar.

There is another 0.8% Life regen at the start of the marauder tree
Last edited by Makisi on Jul 15, 2015, 9:45:51 AM
i see. well means, i have to level a bit more before i can use it:P
"
Exathil wrote:
Why no ele weakness with hatred, herald and phys to lighnting gem?

Build needs temporal chains on hit. Not much use cwdt-ele weakness when you dont get hit because mobs are stunned. There aint room on leapslam for curse on hit, because of foritfy etc.

I did use ele weakness on hit for atziri though.

"
anubiszaaa wrote:
I have questions ?

Use flame golem, try chaos end game if you can.
golem has a lower priority then araus and buffs. usually only 1-2 gems left. life gain on hit or lifeleech and something that does dmg.
Used warlords mark for leveling with cwdt until you can get gloves with curse on hit temp chains.
temporal chains does wonders for this build

"
remortal wrote:

Endurance charges reduce the damage.

However either dont run bloodrage at lvl 45 or buy blood dance boots. Before you know it youŕe level 60 and you will have anough life regen.
@Minstrelshadrak
Last edited by MinstrelShadrak on Jul 15, 2015, 11:55:14 AM
What kinda gear should one be going for? Resistances, life, phys dmg, attack speed?

Having tons of fun with this build so far, levelling up to 55 has been really smooth.
"
Aedax wrote:
What kinda gear should one be going for? Resistances, life, phys dmg, attack speed?

Having tons of fun with this build so far, levelling up to 55 has been really smooth.

weapon: 2H mace with attackspeed, bonus would be reduced stun treshold.
ring/amulet: life resis, bonus would be dex/int/phys
belt: life resis, bonus would be reduced enemy stun treshold/armor/wed
gloves: anything with temporal chains on hit
boots: gg 20+ move speed or blood dance unique boots

since youŕe 55, look out for the future on xyz:
Helm: High Life & armor bonus would be resis
(eternal burgonet, out of my head level 65-ish, high ilev minimum 74 to craft it yourself)

level 59 crusader, buy it from xyz, do not roll yourself
level 62 astral place, buy 12@all resis iev 74+ for crafting, or buy high armor/life from xyz.
Would only invest into socketing a really good astral, otherwise 4L it and hold out all your orbs for a carcass.

with high armor, i mean 650 for a helm and 1100 for a crusader and 1300+ for an astral.

Jewels: +mana leech or +mana on hit with attackspeed/physdmg/life

@Minstrelshadrak

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info