[2.2] Ice Crash: Size does Matter (including leveling guide video)

"
Zinja wrote:

5L- weapon -leapslam/fortify
5L- armor - icecrash combo

4L - headgear 3x aura's + vengeance
4L - glove BM- Enduring cry- bloodrage - Increase duration
4L- boots - Flame Golem combo..+ warlords mark -curse on hit vengeance
The arctic breath combo does look interesting .

Hmm, aim for the corrupted gloves with temporal chains on hit (budget is Asenath's gloves).
So you can drop the warlords mark. And if not that, use a temporal chains gem (warlord's is fine to start out with while leveling etc). If you have the room, the links to vegeance are valuable. I'd rather try endurance charge on stun and stun, or scale the damage and use leech or life on hit. Try-out all the different setups ofcourse.

I first thought the arctic breath -CWDT abit lame. But end game it's too good to ignore.

"
wirus_pp wrote:
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAZEB5wSzBS0FPAd1CZYNzRLhFCAU9hnpHM4hNCFVIWAnICcvKaUrUCyFLPst0jboOQ453TrYOzs8BT0PPfxAoEE_RrdHfkh4UEdR5lcNWGNYr1oaXhNfP2CRYMRhUmVNaGVo8m87cql08Xasd1N35Xh6eWh673uMfLt82YKbhNmE74VShjuGYIoijM-QVZHOktCWbJd5mAqaO57Fn8uf36IAouqnMKknqW6plK2Nr6e0L7akvTa-p8AawGbApsEExPbFU8bYz37Tb9lh3DLcPd6W5FHkreSx6hjrCew47w7vTu988B_zm_ZI9zL-VA==
it's ok?

couple notes:
-Skull Cracking: gotta take the outside of the circle, you're missing 8% reduced stun treshold there. (If you go stun, you have to go all the way)
-Destroyer (2H duelist node) is nice to take, not sure about the routes around duelist.
-Scion jewel: you pay 3 points for it, while there's still a 2 point jewel at the templar to take. I\m guessing you want both.

Rest is solid. Jewels are the best end game and can have +mana on hit, so you probably can drop revelry mana on hit when you got some nice ones.

@Minstrelshadrak
Last edited by MinstrelShadrak on Jul 9, 2015, 5:03:27 AM
Considering its a new challenge league, what would you drop for some random skill to cull bosses with increased item rarity? Also, would it be enough to just link item rarity because of skull cracking or do would we still need the culling strike support because bossed dont get stunned?
ign DivineRapierMedusa
Last edited by eckart on Jul 9, 2015, 5:53:47 PM
"
eckart wrote:
Considering its a new challenge league, what would you drop for some random skill to cull bosses with increased item rarity? Also, would it be enough to just link item rarity because of skull cracking or do would we still need the culling strike support because bossed dont get stunned?

Well since you alrdy get culling on stun, I'd go for swapping out a blue gem (AoE or Conc) on icecrash, that would be the easy way. Otherwise, if you must, go for a second weapon with heavystrike.

I wouldn't focus too much on rarity. Clear speed / safety is much more important and more then anough to worry about.
@Minstrelshadrak
I just can't decide which tree is better. Give me an advise 1.2 or 1.1 or 1.0 tree to start in new SC league?
"
craftman1999m wrote:
I just can't decide which tree is better. Give me an advise 1.2 or 1.1 or 1.0 tree to start in new SC league?

Start out with the tree from leveling guide. "preferred one" / "best allround tree", if you reach end game, and have a carcass go unwavering & iron reflexes & stun.

Yday, reached level 70 with my 4th marauder ice crash. He run that tree, went pretty good. Could reliably stunlock weak uniques lvl 68 with ice crash. That's without the stun nodes close to unwavering stance.

Video of the final checks made 24hr before launch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0meBXe4tQjQ
@Minstrelshadrak
Last edited by MinstrelShadrak on Jul 10, 2015, 7:47:42 AM
So which jewel would you suggest generally from the Act 2 quest reward? Also, what jewels in general should we be keeping an eye out for?
"
HentaiHero wrote:
So which jewel would you suggest generally from the Act 2 quest reward? Also, what jewels in general should we be keeping an eye out for?

At start mana regen or @all resis is nice. But the truth is, Ive not used any quest reward jewels. On cruel I choose the pierce jewel, to sell.

In general look for:
- Mana leech (if you dont have on gear)
- + mana on hit

in combination with:
- Life
- AoE dmg
- attack speed
- Phys dmg
- Cold dmg
- Int / Dex

I alt viridian jewels to the mana mod, and if I hit a second good mod, regal.
@Minstrelshadrak
What do you recommend for bandit rewards?
Just wanted to say having a lot of fun with this so far thanks for posting.
http://www.twitch.tv/johmasho
Would it be possible to do this build on templar?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info