[2.2] Ice Crash: Size does Matter (including leveling guide video)

after painfull 6 link operation finaly did it. now i just need that +1 curse amu :D
grats how many fuse you use?
"
Taotao11 wrote:

Damn, that's a nice weapon! could even put ice crash in there if you can leapslam colour the carcass or other.
@Minstrelshadrak

I have been running 3 curses without endu charge on stun in partys. works pretty well

curses for party runs-temp chain(gloves)-curse on hit leap-warlord+enfeeble
Lacking abit on int for level 20 enfeeble for now but mayby i can fix that.
overall i have to say curses are really strong atm :)
"
Taotao11 wrote:

I have been running 3 curses without endu charge on stun in partys. works pretty well

curses for party runs-temp chain(gloves)-curse on hit leap-warlord+enfeeble
Lacking abit on int for level 20 enfeeble for now but mayby i can fix that.
overall i have to say curses are really strong atm :)

Agreed there, curse are really strong. But man that +1 curse amulet with a truckload of int is really one of a kind.

What you got linked to leapslam?
Leap-CoH-Curse-Curse-?-?
attackspeed+fort?

Really nice way to get warlords mark back in the picture, because the cwdt-Warlords mark didn't work for me after leveling up.
@Minstrelshadrak
2.0.2 Patch Notes
Balance:
Temporal Chains' slowing effect now applies multiplicatively with Chill's slowing effect. This will result in less of an impact when both are used on the same target.

Doh!
@Minstrelshadrak
Yeah. Not really a big deal. We are talking about few % nerf. And chill is not really a big deal in higher maps anyway. Icr crash is not dealing enought cold dmg. And even if it is enought to chill mobs then those mobs are dead before chill efect have any meaning. Sorry about typos posting on mobile and too lazy to fix.
Also if you guys have any suggestions how to manage +80 map bosses please help me. Im getting my ass owned in high level map bosses. My sollution so far is get my pa friend to kill all high level bosses for me. Mayby with full stun gear i might be able to handle them, but with my regular gear i get owned.

"
Taotao11 wrote:
Yeah. Not really a big deal. We are talking about few % nerf. And chill is not really a big deal in higher maps anyway. Icr crash is not dealing enought cold dmg. And even if it is enought to chill mobs then those mobs are dead before chill efect have any meaning. Sorry about typos posting on mobile and too lazy to fix.

"
Taotao11 wrote:
Also if you guys have any suggestions how to manage +80 map bosses please help me. Im getting my ass owned in high level map bosses. My sollution so far is get my pa friend to kill all high level bosses for me. Mayby with full stun gear i might be able to handle them, but with my regular gear i get owned.

With your weapon, you should be able to chill/stun bosses on the second if not first hit.
ice crash - conc effect - wed - meleephys - stun - hypothermia
If you can't stun em, perhaps try some more stun gear or heavystrike.
(Saw new uniq warbands boots with -10% reduced enemy stun treshold that you can wear for the boss kill.)

p.s. and if they not get chilled/stun somehow, arctic breath should chill the floor, and then you should get some stuns in for sure.
@Minstrelshadrak
Last edited by MinstrelShadrak on Aug 20, 2015, 2:09:52 AM
Bought stun belt and new weapon with inc stun duration
With heavy strike+stun i start to stun most bosses pretty well

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info