Fallout 4

"
Dan_GGG wrote:
The possibility certainly exists, but Bethesda do have a history of major systemic overhauls on stuff like TES, so I'm not personally confident in guessing where the gameplay will be at just yet.

In any case, New Vegas felt like a modded Fallout 3 and still managed to be one of my favourite games of all time.

You speak very fondly about NV. Might pick it up during summer sales from gog. Among some other things. The cheap bastard I am.

And I already have a backlog of games and books I need to go through.

First going to finish Legend of Grimrock though. (Already 2 years installed on my desktop).
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
launches Nov 10th ahhhhhhhhh That E3 conference..speechless. The crafting, the world and the weapons so excited

E: the real pipboy...what?!!!!

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Jun 14, 2015, 11:38:59 PM
Real pipboy... my wallet is cry. So much for not buying at full price lel.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jun 14, 2015, 11:46:06 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
Real pipboy... my wallet is cry. So much for not buying at full price lel.

LOL when they showed it I was like yup CE it is...fuckers.

As far as CE tchotchkes go this is the coolest thing i've ever seen
Also base building and full weapon and armor customization... goodbye real life I guess. I'm still salty about the shitty engine but a huge perk of it is the sheer endless customization possibilities.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Couldn't agree more. It does look better than it did in the trailer. I'm cool with where it seems to be at. They hinted at being able to play through the entire game in 3rd person which also got my attention.

I mean, you could in fo3 and vegas but it was a bit wonky.
I'm way more excited for DOOM. There's something about the fast paced scifi action in DOOM that really makes a game exciting for me.
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
In case y'all missed it, check this out at 1:04:17 onward for quite a while:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KApp699WdE

This ain't your father's Fallout! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
There goes Witcher 3's GOTY ^_^
"
TheWretch wrote:
There goes Witcher 3's GOTY ^_^

Toward the very end of the vid, during the after-show interview with Webb and Sessler, Todd Howard makes a comment about how "some games only let you do one quest at a time, while we let do do them all at once."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, doesn't W3 limit where you can go and what you can do at a given time?

Also: From what we saw in the vid, it looks like that Kotaku leak from last year may actually have been at least partially truthful. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info