Fallout 4

Loving the little details, though. Look at the left arm of the armour hanging in the garage. It has an open space to accommodate a Pip-Boy. =^[.]^=

ETA: Meh. Might just be incomplete, unless there's also a space on the leg for the Pip-Boy. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Jun 3, 2015, 10:26:18 AM
Looked like Boston. USS Constitution and other stuff around Boston.

Watched the trailerino again and it actually looks okay. I'm just a bit salty after getting spoiled by Witcher 3 that much :3 That Gamebryo engine really needs to die asap.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jun 3, 2015, 11:51:57 AM
"
Hilbert wrote:
Looked like Boston. USS Constitution and other stuff around Boston.

Which means Commonwealth/Institute, androids, and weird tech. Fun! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Xavderion wrote:

Watched the trailerino again and it actually looks okay. I'm just a bit salty after getting spoiled by Witcher 3 that much :3 That Gamebryo engine really needs to die asap.

This is exactly how I feel about it. Trailer looks awesome but ffs that engine still looks beyond busted. No shadows in a cut-scene..in 2015..? Really Bethesda?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
wretch and ray providing the goods again, thanks guys :)
Hey...is this thing on?
its fallout , it'l rock :) graphics , meh i want loot and depth , like in FO 3 finding random skelly's in places with items making little "stories" n such :) gud times
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett :'(
I am happy for next fallout to come out but not really excited about it. Fallout 3 was a disappointment to me and I miss Fallout 1&2 type of game so much:( Fallout 2 forever in my heart...

"Give me a kiss before you leave me
And my imagination will feed my hungry heart
"

I will see myself out.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
gathor wrote:
I am happy for next fallout to come out but not really excited about it. Fallout 3 was a disappointment to me and I miss Fallout 1&2 type of game so much:( Fallout 2 forever in my heart...

"Give me a kiss before you leave me
And my imagination will feed my hungry heart
"

I will see myself out.

You're not alone. Try Wasteland 2 if you haven't already for that oldschool Fallout feel, it's pretty damn great.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I honestly never heard of Wasteland 2, damn it looks good! Thanks mate:)
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info