Fallout 4

"
Raycheetah wrote:
Whoah, BIG news from E3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRFAuDOlK5Q

The rest is still cool, but view what Todd Howard says at 5:40! Mods created for PC will be portable to XBox 1! It's the fall of the PC master race! =@[.]@=

Yeah that was a pretty huge bomb. I wonder what kind of mods will be allowed, obviously some ridiculous graphic enhance mods won't work on the Xbone.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Whoah, BIG news from E3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRFAuDOlK5Q

The rest is still cool, but view what Todd Howard says at 5:40! Mods created for PC will be portable to XBox 1! It's the fall of the PC master race! =@[.]@=

Yeah that was a pretty huge bomb. I wonder what kind of mods will be allowed, obviously some ridiculous graphic enhance mods won't work on the Xbone.

Looks like PS4, too:

https://twitter.com/BethesdaStudios/status/610567108913553408

Obviously, there will be limits to the number, size, and complexity of the mods console gamers will be able to use. The availability of a F4SE (SKSE equivalent), or lack thereof, on consoles will be a huge factor in what they will be able to run. The other limiter (overall) will be the ability of console gamers to cope with the complexities of compatibility and load order, and the availability of utilities like F4Edit (TesVEdit equivalent) will be an important factor. I also have to wonder how much patience a mod author will have fielding all the questions the MUCH larger pool of console Modding noobs; the sheer volume of comments/questions on a given mod on the Nexus can be ridiculous, and many posters there treat the authors with less than perfect courtesy.

Of course, all the "adult" mods will be verboten on Bethesda.net, and many of the sorts of things that slip through on the Nexus will not make the cut on Beth's official filter.

I suspect that the range of mods officially available for consoles will be much smaller, simpler, and more heavily vetted. Wonder what happens when you give 'em a taste of modding? Might there be an incentive for some to jump ship and play on PC? Could come back and bite the console business in the backside. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Jun 16, 2015, 6:53:21 PM
The Xbox One version comes with Fallout 3. Not much of a perk for me but i'm sure some people would appreciate that.

E: High-Res image of the garage concept

Spoiler
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Jun 16, 2015, 5:53:56 PM
Whatta relief, seeing as how he charges straight into the middle of firefights. (I wonder if Dogmeat is the android in the story?) =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Whatta relief, seeing as how he charges straight into the middle of firefights. (I wonder if Dogmeat is the android in the story?) =^[.]^=

I have been keeping that dog alive for YEARS now with re-loads. This is such a small thing but a welcome change.
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

I have been keeping that dog alive for YEARS now with re-loads. This is such a small thing but a welcome change.

IIRC, you played on console?

Check out alla Dogmeat mods for PC:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/searchresults/?src_order=1&src_sort=0&src_view=1&src_tab=1&src_name=dogmeat&src_language=0&src_showadult=1&ignoreCF=0&page=1&pUp=1

Well, gorramit, just enter "Dogmeat" in the search window. Apparently, the Nexus won't lemme link to the search results. =>[.]<=

That's the first of three pages of 'em.

Dogmeat is well loved. =^[.]^=
Last edited by Raycheetah on Jun 16, 2015, 11:29:28 PM
Ya, when 3 came out my PC was on its last legs. I bought a 360 and played it on that.

Also, when 1 n 2 came out mods were pretty dicey so I never really played with any. That dog died ALOT.

By the time id hit the military bunker id usually throw in the towel and let em run into a force field for the 397th time. RIP Dogmeat :/
Fallout 4 dev has been playing 400 hours on one game and still hasn't seen it all...

http://www.vg247.com/2015/06/18/how-long-is-fallout-4-400-hours-pc-ps4-xbox-one/

"
So how big is Fallout 4? really, really big. Too big for Bethesda staff to have explored it thoroughly.
The I-Phone app game (soon to come to Android) Fallout Shelter has broken download records:

http://www.gamesradar.com/fallout-shelter-dethrones-top-grossing-app-candy-crush-saga/

I really dun wanna get started on that. I dun wanna become a mobile-gamer. ='[.]'=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info