List of Highgate Supporters (104) / Divination Cards (83)

"
Hey there, buddy! Please, don't hate me for it, but I got my final name change now.
So, you should change "FurryQueen" to "CaptainWARLORD" now ;)

Sorry for this, it just happened to be my old account name which I couldn't use because it didn't get deleted for some reason.

Rachel (you gorgeous woman ;)) from the Support team took care of this for me and made this final change. So, this is gonna be the last change. I will keep this name since I have been using it for like 10 years now.

Sorry for the troubles and thanks!

Cheers, bud :)

No problem at all :) I changed your name and account link in the list ^^
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
These are all so damn cool. Keep up the creativity, everyone!
IIRC, the newest one not previously revealed is the Lvl 4 Enhance. Is that on the list?
"
These are all so damn cool. Keep up the creativity, everyone!

My thoughts exactly. But I find it interesting that these cards are somewhat polarizing. I've been reading a lot of hate about them on various boards. I'm not sure what people have to complain about when GGG is just giving them another option of farming.
"
Ryant12 wrote:
IIRC, the newest one not previously revealed is the Lvl 4 Enhance. Is that on the list?

I will update the list with new infos and art as soon as I return home from work :)
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
"
Aramil wrote:
"
Ryant12 wrote:

I will update the list with new infos and art as soon as I return home from work :)

Please note that The Avenger's art has changed.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
You may add me as well! :)

I'll post information about the card once I get the green-light from GGG.
Found in "Museum" (level 74) zone during a Zana mission. :)

found in Tropical Island map
Add please
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info